General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Will I have the chance to get to know the young blonde woman…

Customer Question
Will I have the chance...
Will I have the chance to get to know the young blonde woman that looked at at me as she walked by me on her way out at the coffee shop this morning
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/13/2012
Expert: SUN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SUN
SUN, Consultant

Dear friend,

For your question I did yes or no reading.

I have pulled three cards.In that only one card in the upright position.

Cards shows that you won't get a chance to know about that woman.

Hope this will help you.

**********************

Please hit the ACCEPT button as a sign of appreciation.
This is the only way that I will be credited for my time and service.
Bonus is welcome

****************

If you want my help ,simply you can add my name and ask your questions.
Thank you dear.

SUN
SUN, Consultant
Expert: Rajhere, Consultant replied 6 years ago
Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant
Hello my friend

I will provide you with the best possible answer and accuracy

So as i can get my friend it will ofcourse going to be a bit difficult for you to know that woman but i do see that possibility and the time i can sense for it around 20 days

In 20 days you will be able to see that Blonde again and yes with time you can get to know her

Hope this helps

Pls accept the answer so that i can get credit for my time and efforts ( to have answers from me pls mention my name raj in your questions and replies )

Thanks

My best wishes are with you

Raj
Expert: vibhuti9, Teacher replied 6 years ago
vibhuti9
vibhuti9, Teacher
hi there

she often goes there ,she generally goes there in the morning ,if you choose to frequently visit there ,chances are there that you come across her again.most probably you would see her within 10 days,i hope it will help
Expert: SU DARSHAN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

DEAR USER,

I THANK YOU for choosing - "JUST ANSWER " and WELCOME you -

to a Team of Experienced , Dedicated Professional EXPERTS

for analyzing your question and to help you.

THE CARDS FOR THE ANALYSIS:
----------------------------------------

1.Justice

2.Ten of Pentacles

3.Nine of Wands

YOUR QUESTION:

Will I have the chance to get to know the young blonde woman that looked at at me

as she walked by me on her way out at the coffee shop this morning

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:
------------------------------------
'' YES '' - YOU WILL MEET THAT YOUNG WOMAN SOON.

THE CARDS INDICATE, YOU HAVE CHANCES FOR MEETING HER WITHIN TEN DAYS.

ALL THE THREE CARDS GIVE A POSITIVE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION.

***********

The above predictions are based on TAROT analysis.

Please think twice before taking any important decision.

-------------
If you any questions to ask, please contact me for details.

PLEASE - add my name " SU DARSHAN " in your question and

ask for details.

We don't hold any responsibility for your decisions and actions taken by you.

-------------

I request you to click the ACCEPT button , PLEASE.

Any BONUS in this regard is appreciated.

Please give me a POSITIVE FEEDBACK .

Thank you.

SUN
SUN
SUN, Consultant