General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

some times my boss happy from my work and some times he dislike…

Customer Question
some times my boss happy...
some times my boss happy from my work and some times he dislike so what i suppose to do in this situation i mean is my job in danger or something please help me with an advice
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/13/2012
Expert: Rajhere, Consultant replied 6 years ago
Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant

Raj_here :

hello

Raj_here :

my friend can you pls join me in chat

Hello my friend

I will provide you with the best possible answer and accuracy

And you were not in chat so answering you here

My friend I am not getting anything bad for your work with this I mean that you are doing going good and trying to do better with time so its not your fault , and you are not responsible for your boss confusing behavior as I can get your boss is having some issue in his life and that’s making him behave in this way ( sometimes in good mood while other time not)

So for you I will suggest that pls be calm and have patience as it will allow you to give better efforts and perform much better , as the future is good don’t worry and keep giving your best

Hope this helps

Pls accept the answer if you felt helpful so that I can get credit for my time and efforts ( mention my name raj in your questions and replies to have answers from me)

My best wishes are with you

Thanks

Raj

Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant
Expert: Mysticalme, Consultant replied 6 years ago
Mysticalme
Mysticalme, Consultant

Hello and thank you for letting me read for you in regards XXXXX XXXXX question.

Your boss does appreciate and like your work. At different times they are just moody and has a whole lot of things on their mind. I feel they are stressed about some personal issues and does not mean to but they bring them to work. Overall I sense they know that you do a good job it is just that they do not show it that often. The signals sometimes looks like they are dissatisfied but they are not. Stay positive and focused on your work, you are not in any danger of losing your job.

Go forward

Take care of yourself.

Sincerely,

Mystical Me

Mysticalme
Mysticalme, Consultant
Expert: Mother_Dove, Consultant replied 6 years ago
Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove, Consultant

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer for your questions(s). I would be happy to assist you today.

It seems that you have had to deal with some unpleasant people and circumstances at your job. You may even feel as if you are wasting your time and effort. Eventually the tensions will vanish and things will start changing for the better.

The problems that you are facing are going to come to an end and I do believe that your boss does like you. There will be a few more obstacles to get through before it gets better but keep your faith it is going to look up.

The only thing that will hinder you is your own stagnation and the feelings that you are having. Slow down a little and focus on the quality of your work rather than the quantity. Communication with your boss is the key.

I hope this helps! Good luck with everything.

Mother_Dove

Expert: vibhuti9, Teacher replied 6 years ago
vibhuti9
vibhuti9, Teacher
hi

what i feel is your boss is quite happy and contented with your quality of work, that is why sometimes he praises and seems happy ,he considers you as the top most employee ,so rarely sometimes he finds even a little bit less than your( quality of work ) He complains ,he knows in his heart about your capability so dear do not worry about loss of job ,he just wants your efficiency to be at utmost level all the time,this is his main criteria .