General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Hi Rajhere its me again . Im going away out of the country…

Hi Rajhere its me again...
Hi Rajhere its me again .
I'm going away out of the country for a couple of weeks ill try to relax and take stake of my situation I don't know for how long more I'm gonna be able to keep going with this . Can you do a reading for me pl. Are things going to start changing for the better ? Can I hope for some changes when I come back? Thank you so much .
3/13/2012
Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant

Rajhere :

hello

hello my friend

Things are turning as i have said to you .

They are facng problems and yes she will be confused at the moment and thats obvious as moving out is always not easy , she had trust on him and he broke that so it will take sometime for her to heal her .

Yes things will change for better , but you are leaving at the moment will have a bit negative effect as by this time he will try to convince her . But anyways go for the vacation take your time , be relax because that you really need it ( you had lot of stress all this time so take rest an you wil feel better

Let me know when you return and yes teh changes will be positive for you , dnt worry . Everything will be fine my friend . And once again , you are going for relaxing so pls do relax ( No stress all this time ok)

My best wsihes are with you

Accept the answer so that i can get credit for it

Thanks
Raj
Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant
Thank u Raj you saying that he is going to try to convince her I see she is not even sure he cheated on is he going to be sucsessful? And what about me moving out ?if you can. Ty
My friend

She came to know about his cheating but she has trusted him from a quite a good period and thus getting confused in that , and as i have said before he will try to get her convinced but they will get into friendship not more than that .

She will not have the feelings for him as she had before and yes this will left the door open for her to feel your true love for her and realize it

Thanks

Let me know if you have anything more to ask anytime

Raj
Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant
Thank you Verry much Rajhere. You safe my day was feeling so down ,I'm better now . I'll talk to you when I come back .
welcome my friend

I will be waiting to hear from you

Be happy and relax

God blessing is with you

Thanks

Raj