General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Who tried to all me last night? Didnt reognize the name.

3/13/2012
vibhuti9
vibhuti9, Teacher

vibhuti9 :

hi

vibhuti9 :

come on chat pl. dear

Customer:

i am here now.

Customer:

are you still here? thanks

Customer:

do you have an answer?

Customer:

Appreciate your sending an answer when you can. I must sign off in a minute. Thanks very much.

azureoceans
azureoceans, Consultant
Hi sweetheart, im not seeing this person as being someone you know. but im also not getting that it was dialled wrong. this feels more like someone who was given a number and it was yours but not actually for you or to do with you personally, its actually a bit odd to be honest. i dont see underhandedness with this though so it could even be some kind of sales call or something xx
azureoceans
azureoceans, Consultant
it seems someone was trying to call someone and by mistake he or she dialed your number ,it was nothing to do with you at all,so be at ease ,do not worry,
StarGazer33362

It was no one you knew and a misdialed number. They were not trying to talk to you.

SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant
DEAR USER

IT SEEMS TO BE A WRONG NUMBER -WRONGLY DIALED TO YOU. YOU NEED

NOT WORRY FOR THIS.

IF THEY ARE VERY CLOSE TO YOU,AND YOUR HELP IS NECESSARY, THEY WILL CALL YOU AGAIN.

ALL THE BEST.
Mysticalme
Mysticalme, Consultant

It was just a marketing call and when you did not pick it up they do not leave any messages. It was not anyone trying to call you, nothing to be alarmed about it.

Have a nice day and remember to enjoy your life. Others laugh when you laugh and somehow it makes their day. Live, Love and Laugh Outloud!!

God Bless

Sincerely,

Mystical Me

Mysticalme
Mysticalme, Consultant