General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I keep seeing the number 717. What does it mean?

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2012
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

SU DARSHAN :

DEAR USER

Customer:

Hi

SU DARSHAN :

hello

SU DARSHAN :

hi

SU DARSHAN :

how are you

SU DARSHAN :

I am fine

Customer:

I'm well and hoping that you can help me

SU DARSHAN :

hello

SU DARSHAN :

are you there

Customer:

I'm here

Customer:

Can you help identify why I keep seeing the number 717?

SU DARSHAN :

the number 717 : total is 15 = 1+5 = 6 relates to Venus planet

Customer:

What exactly does that mean

SU DARSHAN :

and the number 7 for Kethu node

SU DARSHAN :

and 1 signifies the SUN

Customer:

okay

Customer:

I still don't understand why I keep seeing it

Customer:

it's also my birthday

SU DARSHAN :

THE PLANETS SUN, VENUS AN KETHU PLANETS HAVING MORE INLUENCE IN THE BIRTH CHART.

SU DARSHAN :

YOUR DATE OF BIRTH ,PLEASE

Customer:

07/17/1982

SU DARSHAN :

CAN I HAVE YOUR NAME, GENDER,TIME OF BIRTH AND PLACE OF BIRTH, PLEASE

Customer:

Astin Miles, Female, I don't know my time of birth, Belflower, CA

SU DARSHAN :

no problem

SU DARSHAN :

I will verify the position of planets as on that date

Customer:

okay

SU DARSHAN :

it seems these three planets have more influence in your birth chart.

SU DARSHAN :

usually, the numbers we see, has the impact of relationship with the planets.

SU DARSHAN :

any question to ask

SU DARSHAN :

hello user

SU DARSHAN :

If you have any questions regarding this please contact me,

Simply you can add my name ''SU DARSHAN ''in your questions and can ask for your questions.
I am ready to help you in this regard.

SU DARSHAN :

I request you to kindly HIT - the ACCEPT button, PLEASE.

--
Any BONUS / POSITIVE FEEDBACK is warmly appreciated

Thank you

SU DARSHAN :

hello

SU DARSHAN :

are you there

SU DARSHAN :

thank you an all the best

Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove, Consultant

Thank you for choosing Just Answer for your question.

First I must say there is a lot going on in the world pertaining to enlightenment. There are many many people seeing the same numbers over and over and YES there is a deeper meaning to this. Some people are seeing 717 and others are seeing sequences of 1 or 11.

The deep meaning of 717 is the fact that you are on the path of finding your enlightenment and your true purpose in life. It is a confirmation for you. This birthday coming up is going to be a big one for you in terms of enlightenment. It is also a message for you to remain positive and working on your inner self. You are on the right path. Words associated with this number combination are body, mind, soul, spirit, enlightenment, and growth.

Whenever you see repeating numbers your spirit guides and your higher self is trying to get your attention. The first step is recognizing these patterns and acting on the message. There is something you are supposed to be doing in this life.

I would be happy to delve into this further using Numerology or Tarot. You can reach me in either of these categories, just put to Mother_Dove in the subject line.

I hope this has been helpful to you!

Many Blessings.

Mother_Dove

Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove, Consultant
Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove, Consultant