General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

hi mother dove, i just spoke with an michigan atty named cindy…

Customer Question
hi mother dove, i just spoke...
hi mother dove,
i just spoke with an michigan atty named cindy manning and she was helpful and wasn't sure if i could get a license in mi, and she just gave me an out of state resident services number to cal, which i'm on hold with right now. 15 mins hold time. she said to yell them that i;m relocating to michigan after a divorce and that i need a license to drive anbd i have a suspension in pa for refusal to commit to chemical testing. she said ask if i can get a license there, and if not if i can apply to get a hearing to pleas for a restricted license. with a restricted license, i would have to stay in mi. with a regular license, i could live anywhere but in pa. she said that if i needed the suspension hearig that she would represent me but i'd have to live in lansing, which is near carl!!! lol. i'm on hold right now...is it going togo well?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/12/2012
Expert: Mother_Dove, Consultant replied 6 years ago
Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove, Consultant

Mother_Dove :

Hey There! Hopefully chat will work out this time :-) I hope your b-day is going well.

Mother_Dove :

That is great news. At least you are getting somewhere.

Mother_Dove :

Are you here?

Customer:

yes

Customer:

i'm on hold with michigan out of state resident services

Mother_Dove :

I am getting really good card around Cindy Manning.

Mother_Dove :

The Knight of Cups which is movement and could mean travel.

Customer:

i have to tell you that even though you and infinity felt that carl was with a woman, i felt like i was connecting with him over the past few days, thinking about him, feeling that we were thinking of each other

Customer:

she was amazing and gave me 1 hour of free advice

Mother_Dove :

The Knight of Wands Reversed in the current position which means that E will still be in your mind and may cause you to not go for this....

Customer:

if i need to get a hearing to request a restricted hardship license, I need to be in her county

Mother_Dove :

You need to beware of that because your future looks really bright if you go for this and just more of the same if you stick around.

Customer:

she said that she kniws all the judges and always wins

Customer:

she is in Ingram (sp)county ner Lansing MI

Customer:

crl is in Beverly Hills, near Lansing

Customer:

Carl is in near Lansing, I mean

Customer:

i felt suddeny like some negative things were lifting

Customer:

so, 2 things:

Mother_Dove :

The last is the 4 of Discs or materialism. Which is good if you can let the past go and move forward. This is a card of changes in business and success but also of the posibility of having to leave a love behind to focus on the material things in life.

Customer:

the woman just said i have to clear it in pa before i can ddo anything

Customer:

i'm telling you this is impossible

Customer:

she's doublechecking but telling me no

Customer:

i cannot get past this refusal

Mother_Dove :

Is this the same woman or a different woman?

Mother_Dove :

Sorry I just saw that you said it was the resident services you were calling. You may want to call Cindy back and see if there is anything else that could be done, etc.

Mother_Dove :

As for Carl I know he has been thinking of you since you sent him the goodies. I think you should email him especially after getting the card I did.

Customer:

shes checking but thereas nothing that can be done

Customer:

you think carl is thinking about me too

Customer:

resident service handles drivers licenses

Customer:

i was thinking of asking carl if he has any pull with the sec of state of mi

Mother_Dove :

Lets try this again :-)

Mother_Dove :

Yes I do think you are on his mind.

Mother_Dove :

I do think good things could come in the future by you emailing him.

Mother_Dove :

If you are near him he will have much more pull in the situation.

Mother_Dove :

From the look of the cards if you can make the move you will have much more success there than here and I mean in love, work, and happiness. Worst case scenario you must ask yourself if waiting for your license would make a difference where you are or in MI. Even if you had to wait in MI at least you would be moving forward in other areas of your life.

Customer:

i still am thinking of emailing carl

Customer:

today

Mother_Dove :

I do not think it would hurt and the cards do support emailing him today :-)

Customer:

worse case scenario is he thinks i'm crazy

Mother_Dove :

Lol, worst worst case maybe but I don't see it happening and plus you actually have an excuse you can ask him first if he got the cookies and then get into the rest.

Customer:

i'm worried that he will think that he might have the feeling that i'm asking to be bailed out and i'm not

Mother_Dove :

Remember to try not to put so much thought into the what ifs....you have to just go for it and take a risk. It is all in the way you write it to.

Mother_Dove :

Then again you could always call him...;-)

Customer:

nooo there's a woman in his houise

Customer:

my friend karen just called me and said "you're asking him to be his wife", yiou're asking for help with your drivers license!"

Customer:

that made me laugh

Customer:

so she said didn't ypu used to pock him up at the airport and drive him? i was like yes

Mother_Dove :

lol, that is hilarious. I was just teasing I know you would never...

Customer:

she said you used to do things for him--just ask

Mother_Dove :

Life is ironic is it not! Just email him. It will be fine.

Mother_Dove :

EXACTLY!

Mother_Dove :

You need to call all of these friends of yours more often. lol

Customer:

i wonder if carl couldn't pull soke strings with the Sec of state to get me a restricted license

Customer:

ok, going to write it now

Customer:

but

Customer:

so you think that woman is still in his house???

Mother_Dove :

but.......what? lol

Mother_Dove :

She might be but it is okay, if she is he may not respond right away but he will be thinking of you and will answer you when he can.

Mother_Dove :

You need to just send it before you chicken out again. lol

Customer:

she's still there?????

Customer:

she doesn't work

Customer:

he might be in bed with her

Customer:

if he thinks i'm crazy he will just never respiond

Customer:

btw, i tried caling e

Customer:

i tried texting him

Customer:

he is hiding from me and this fight. he's a coward

Mother_Dove :

I just pulled some cards and I think she is gone now.

Customer:

ypure just saying that

Customer:

lol

Customer:

if only my life didn't seem loony tunes

Mother_Dove :

and yes he will respond when he can. I would tell you if I pulled a card that gave me something negative.

Mother_Dove :

No really, I asked specifically if she was still there and got 2 reversed indicating no.

Customer:

ok, so i tell carl the abbreviated story, that there are 5 states that arent in drivers license compact, spoke to MI atty, sge sugggesred a hardship license, called them, need his help, don't know where else to turn

Mother_Dove :

Yes keep it short and simple but ask for the help bluntly no hinting around.

Customer:

like "can you please helpe?"

Customer:

help me, I mean

Mother_Dove :

The worst thing is nothing happens and at least you can go to bed knowing that you asked and not wondering if it would help, right?

Mother_Dove :

and you have to tell him how you want help and not leave it to his imagination.

Customer:

well and that i'm black balled from the entire dental indu\ustry

Customer:

how?

Mother_Dove :

if you are wanting to relocate you need to tell him.

Mother_Dove :

if you are just wanting help with the MI contacts tell him that.

Customer:

what if relocating scares him away?

Customer:

i want help from him

Customer:

i'm worried that pam said that will scare him away

Mother_Dove :

Maybe you can just let him know that after speaking with so many people your only chances may be relocating....something along those lines. You need to be open about what you need help with.

Customer:

ypu felt romance, positive feelings right?

Mother_Dove :

Honestly, it is hard for you to make contact and if you leave out the real purpose then it may end up taking forever to get to that point. You really must figure out what you want and just ask.

Mother_Dove :

Yes I do and have. It is deffinately a possibility.

Customer:

ok

Customer:

did he just have sex with that woman...lol

Customer:

he gets women in bed, that man. he has chariosma

Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove, Consultant

Thank you for the accept. Chat is still acting up.

I do trust in Pam's readings she is good at what she does. Remember to keep this strictly on the job and moving ahead in life and with your friendship. I do see that this could end up in a romantic relationship, but take one thing at a time and just see what the future holds.

Good Luck!

Mother_Dove

i just wrote it and sent it...yikes

going to yoga at 7pm

Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove, Consultant