General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Is there a PC Designer software upgrade for my 7570 model that…

Is there a PC Designer...
Is there a PC Designer software upgrade for my 7570 model that enable me to run the program on a new 64 bit operating system?
3/11/2012
Zeke
Zeke, Internet Researcher
Which version of PC Designer do you have ??

There is a Virtual PC option for all but the low end versions, and you can always upgrade Windows....it runs all your old XP software if/when there are no upgrades for Win 7

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

You must have Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate to run Windows XP Mode. To upgrade visit Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/windows-anytime-upgrade
Sewingtechdoc

Long & short is....no. The latest version of the PCD software was on floppy discs, and was designed to run with Windows 3.1. I don't know of any practical way to upgrade to XP or Windows 7 version of Windows, even if you could figure some way to get it loaded.

Sorry.

I have version 2.2 and successfully installed it on my older computer but can't get it to install on a new one.Thanks.
Which version of Win 7 do you have ??

You cannot run it directly on 64bit Win 7, you will need the Windows XP Mode as I said earlier.
Zeke
Zeke, Internet Researcher
Zeke
Zeke
Zeke, Internet Researcher