General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Ive been seeing a guy for a few weeks now, and it just feels…

I've been seeing a guy...
I've been seeing a guy for a few weeks now, and it just feels so right. It's the best i have ever felt about a relationship. now his mum has decided that it's not a good idea that we were best friends before this and we should keep things as friendship nothing more. He's 34 and has taken his mum in to live with him about 2 years ago. she controls everything in his life. Will he be strong enough to fight for us or will he give in to his mum and leave me heart broken?
3/11/2012
SUN
SUN, Consultant

SUN PSYCHIC :

Dear friend,

SUN PSYCHIC :

The first card that I pulled for you is The lovers.

SUN PSYCHIC :

The second card that I pulled is Seven of wands

Customer:

what does it mean

SUN PSYCHIC :

I see third person involvement here.

Customer:

Where is the answer to my question

SUN PSYCHIC :

I see that his mother does not want to accept you because she is having someother person in her mind.

SUN PSYCHIC :

But don't lose your hope dear.I see potential in this relationship.

Customer:

will he stand up to her?

SUN PSYCHIC :

He won't give up you for any reason.I am sensing strong bonding between you two

SUN PSYCHIC :

I pulled Six of pentacles as a clarifier card for the outcoming card.

Customer:

Why wont he answer my messages?

SUN PSYCHIC :

I see that you both have feelings for each other and want to work on it

Customer:

is it his mother who is stopping the contact between us

SUN PSYCHIC :

I see positive signs from the cards and you both are having enough energy to overcome these obstacles and will lead a happy life

SUN PSYCHIC :

Hope this will help you

SUN PSYCHIC :

Please hit the ACCEPT button as a sign of appreciation.
This is the only way that I will be credited for my time and service.
Bonus is welcome

****************

If you want my help ,simply you can add my name and ask your questions.
Thank you dear.

SUN
SUN, Consultant
I don't know if i've done the right thing but i sent him a message telling him that his mum and sister have been accessing his e.mails and text messages. i haven't done this out of spite as i love his mum and his sister but i thought he should know. i was going to tell him anyway because i don't like lying to him. I love him so much, i just need to know this wont effect his decision weather to fight for us or not.

I see that what you have done is a right thing so that he will come to know the truth.

But atpresent he cannot able to do anything against his mother.But sure he will try

to convince her.

See dear,he is having strong feelings for you and he won't deceive.Keep faith on

him.

Hope this will help you.

vibhuti9
vibhuti9, Teacher
hi dear,

what i feel like is he loves you and wants to be with you,at the same time he does not want to make his mother angry as well.so he is wise and intelligent enough to find a way to convince his mother. i do see his mother agreeing happily at last due to his persuasion ,so do not worry you both would be together,thanks

i hope it will help,

if satisfied ,please hit accept button for my service and time ,if you have more queries ,i shall be happy to answer them in future, put my name vibhuti 9 in your question.
hayes0904
He seems to want the best of both worlds, you and his mom. he feels a responsibility to his mom. The two of you will be together, as his mom will have a change of heart when she sees how much you mean to him. Hang on , he's worth it.