General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have been experiencing an awful lot of turmoil for the last…

I have been experiencing an...
I have been experiencing an awful lot of turmoil for the last year and a half. I want to know if my relationships will be restored?
3/11/2012
marry_joseph

Welcome from Just answer.

Friend lots of bad things are going on right now. You are under stress this time. There are many negative energies around you what i am getting sense. Much pain regarding your relationship issues.

You have to wait for it. It will be solve but it can take a few months more. Patience is the key else things will be start getting better.

All the best

Mysticalme
Mysticalme, Consultant

Hello and thank you for letting me read for you this evening in regards XXXXX XXXXX question.

I do feel there are some draw backs going on that need a little mending. This is just a time where I feel it will all bounce back after there has been a better understanding of the situations from time to time. This relationship was more taking than giving. It should of been a give and take evenly on both of you and I feel it was not. I do sense that a lot of communication kind of went by the wayside and paying attention to where it should have been. There were loss's that I feel you had to endure them alone. After a period of time I feel the relationship will become stronger only after they realize just what is expected of them on their part. Thought now are being measured by him of the do's and don't's. Be patient and learn from it all up to this point. It can be regained in a better relationship than what it was. Take care and for now think about yourself and what you want out of life. Good energy is swirling around you to help pick you up and give you just what you need. Take care and God Bless.

Sincerely,

Mystical Me

Mysticalme
Mysticalme, Consultant
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

DEAR USER,

I THANK YOU for choosing - "JUST ANSWER " and WELCOME you -

to a Team of Experienced , Dedicated Professional EXPERTS

for analyzing your question and to help you.

THE CARDS FOR THE ANALYSIS:
----------------------------------------

1.The Sun

2.The Moon

3.Seven of Swords

YOUR QUESTION:

I have been experiencing an awful lot of turmoil for the last year and a half.

I want to know if my relationships will be restored?

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:
------------------------------------
'' YES '' - YOUR RELATIONSHIPS WILL BE RESTORED.

PLEASE DON'T WORRY.GOD IS GREAT.

THE FIRST CARD - SUN - IS THE YES MYSTIC CARD- INDICATES YOU FOR HAVING A

BRIGHT FUTURE.

ALL THE THREE CARDS GIVE A POSITIVE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION.

***********

YOU ARE BEING GIFTED WITH GOD'S GRACE,

YOU HAVE BEEN GUIDED BY GOOD SPIRITS.

IT IS THE TIME FOR A CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE.

YOUR LONG PENDING DESIRES WILL BE FULFILLED.
------

The above predictions are based on TAROT analysis.

-------------
IN future, please contact me for any of your questions.

My NAME is: " SU DARSHAN "

PLEASE - ADD MY NAME " SU DARSHAN " in your question and

ask for details.

We don't hold any responsibility for your decisions and actions taken by you.

Please think twice before taking any important decision.
-------------

I request you to click the ACCEPT button , PLEASE.

Any BONUS in this regard is appreciated.

Please give me a POSITIVE FEEDBACK .

Thank you.

SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

DEAR USER

I thank your good selves - for your acceptance .

Just call me " SU DARSHAN " - for your questions, in future.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

-------------

Any BONUS / POSITIVE FEEDBACK is warmly appreciated

Thank you and all the best.

**********************

SpiritualDenise
SpiritualDenise, Consultant
My guide is telling me to communicate to you this message "There is a major relationship that was a real source of turmoil for you......you truly cared about this person. You will eventually reestablish the relationship/friendship in the upcoming months. After this, your luck will change and you will find that the other friendships will return to you.....and those that are not important to you you will realize they never would be there in the first place......so think of this as a time of transition and repair the main friendship/relationship, even if that means swallowing your pride a bit."

Much love to you,
Denise
SpiritualDenise
SpiritualDenise, Consultant
I would like to have a reading with you. How do I get one?
DEAR USER

THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTIONS.

PLEASE WRITE THE EXPERT NAME IN YOUR QUESTION AND THEN ASK FOR DETAILS.

ALL THE BEST.

Hi there, are you speaking to Su Darshan, since his answer you accepted? I just want to get things clear Smile. If you would like a reading with me on this site, you can simply put my name in the subject line.......I apologize if you are speaking to Mr Darshan.

Blessings,
Denise
I am not speaking to Su Darshan, but want to connect with you. I accepted his answer since he also responded. I will start a new string and put your name in the subject line.

I did not know if you wanted a reading from me or Spiritual Denise, Let me know

thank you

Mystical Me