General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Wll the person i am with his name is XXXXX XXXXX happines…

Wll the person i am...
Wll the person i am with his name is XXXXX XXXXX happines in my life? and will we stay with eachother for a long time?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2012
Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove, Consultant

Mother_Dove :

Hello, I would be happy to assist you. Are you able to join me in chat?

Mother_Dove :

Everything that I have seen is indicating that Yes he will bring you happiness and it could turn into a long term relationship.

Mother_Dove :

I also answered another post and am unsure if you have been able to view the answer. This is what I am getting.

Mother_Dove :

Yes, I do believe that Andrew will bring much happiness to you and the future looks bright in terms of a long term relationship.

However, the one thing that is coming up as being an obstacle is that you are like a butterfly and have a hard time settling down for the long haul because I am sensing you do not like to feel caged in. Work on getting over this and yes good things are in store for the two of you.

Any memories from your past will begin to fade and he will offer you hope, love, and a renewed sense of a fulfilled life.

Mother_Dove :

Please feel free to ask any follow-up questions that you might have.

Mother_Dove :

Mother_Dove

Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove, Consultant
Relist: Other.
second opinion please
STARASTRO11
Dear User
I thank your good selves for asking JUST ANSWER -

a Team of Experienced Dedicated Astrologers- EXPERTS-

for your question:
--------------------
I have analyzed your question based on the position of planets
and is giving my astrological findings for your

kind reference and for taking important decisions in your life.

Astrological findings:

-------------------

SIGNIFICATORS:
As per the K P System of Instant Horary ANALYSIS:

HORARY Number : 424 for your question
ANALYSIS at : 04.16.10 am hrs
ANALYSED ON : 11.03.2012-------------------------------ASCENDANT: GEMINI 1st cusp -5,11
5th cusp -4,6,8
7th cusp -3
8th cusp -1,4,8,10
11th cusp - 5,11- FULFILLMENT OF DESIRES
Moon -2,3,4
-------------------------------
11TH HOUSE-FULFILLMENT OF DESIRES -MARS IS IN LEO
WITH SIGNIFICATORS:3,5,6,11
7TH HOUSE LORD JUPITER IS IN ARIES ITH SIGNIFICATION:5,7,10,11YOUR QUESTION:Wll the person i am with his name is XXXXX XXXXX happines in my life? and will we stay with eachother for a long time?
-------------
ANSWER:
''YES''. ANDREW WILL BGING HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE AND
YOU WILL STAY EACH OTHER FOR A LONG TIME.

ALL THE BEST.
------------THE POSITION OF PLANETS ARE IN YOUR FAVOR.
PLEASE AVOID WEARING ANY PRECIOUS STONES- NOT SUITABLE
TO YOU.

Please take care and think twice before taking important decisions.

The above predictions are based on astrological analysis.
We don't hold any responsibility on the decision taken by you.
MAY GOD BLESS you and be WITH YOU always.
----------------------

Simply you can add my name in your questions and can ask for your questions.
I am ready to help you in this regard.

-----------------------
I request you to kindly HIT - the ACCEPT button, PLEASE.
Thank you
Relist: Other.
other Expert please
guide-for-light
guide-for-light, Consultant
HELLO,
I AM LIGHT.WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER
THANKS FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION.
Friend he really likes you and his appearance will bring joy and happiness if your life. You have feelings for him and so do he has. So you will be happy together and things will be fine for both of you.
Just be with him like a good supporting partner.
Good luck.
guide-for-light
guide-for-light, Consultant
Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant
Hello my friend

Thanks for the question

I will provide you with the best possible answer and accuracy

My friend as i can get the relationship between you and him is really going to work out because you too understand each other but yes there will be some ups and down in relationship too as i can sense , but not too serious and you both will be able to work out due to the love you have for each other .

So not much too worry about just try to make him feel that he needs to come out of his some stubborn nature and the future will be good for you both

Hope this helps

To have answers from me in the future too pls mention my name raj in your questions and replies

Pls accept the answer ( if you felt helpful) so that i can get credit for my time and efforts

My best wishes are with you

Thanks for the accept in advance

Raj
SUN
SUN, Consultant

Dear friend,

There is a very good chemistry between you two and bonding is at the higher level.

You both really have deep love for each other.

There are spiritual connections I am feeling here between you and Andrew.Don't get confused dear.

You both are having a bright future.

I see that this relationship is a long term one.

Hope this will help you.

*******************

Please hit the ACCEPT button as a sign of appreciation.

******************
If you want my help,simply you can add my name and ask your questions.
Thank you dear.

VEDIC ASTROLOGER
VEDIC ASTROLOGER, Consultant
Yes , the compatibility is very good for both of you . He has Venus placed in your Natal Moon sign Libra, shows that he will be always attracted towards you. He will satisfy all your expectations and you will be able to continue with him for a long period. all the best

thank you