General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Will me and Laura be together?

Will me and Laura be together?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2012
vibhuti9
vibhuti9, Teacher

vibhuti9 :

hi

vibhuti9 :

how are you

Customer:

i am fine thank you

vibhuti9 :

could you specify a little bit more so that i can understand to answer you

Customer:

well it is just a simple question, i want to know if me and the lady i love called Laura will be together?

vibhuti9 :

what i feel like is you are attracted towards Laura and you have strong feelings for her

vibhuti9 :

but i do not think she has same degree of feelings for you

vibhuti9 :

although she also seems likes you but not as much you love her and want her in your life

vibhuti9 :

you need to gain her trust yet

vibhuti9 :

spend time together to make good understanding between you

Customer:

she does trust me you are not getting the right thing, i do not want to work on this question

vibhuti9 :

i am saying what i am getting like she likes you but she has to increase her pace to go with you

vibhuti9 :

if you want to work with some other expert ,tell me

vibhuti9 :

or may i help you in this question please reply me

vibhuti9 :

i am not saying you can not be together ,off course you can be ,you both seem

vibhuti9 :

have feelings for each other, what i told is she needs to understand you more and then you would draw more closer with the

vibhuti9 :

passage of time,.

vibhuti9 :

chances of your union would get more bright

vibhuti9 :

are you there?

SpiritualDenise
SpiritualDenise, Consultant
Hello there and thank you for letting me answer this question for you today. I do see Laura and you together, but this period of time things seem to you "up in the air" (I drew the Eight of Wands, which is about things being full of energy but not solid yet). So I am sensing anxiety because you don't know for sure. This card tells me it will not be long before the both of you are together, I see the early Summer for more contact and bonding between both of you, but now you both seem to be in the "adjusting to each other" stage and it is going to take a bit of time. But you are a match and I see this happening for both of you.

Many blessings,
Denise
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
not correct
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
need onther experts advice
Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove, Consultant

Hello and Thank you for choosing Just Answer for your question(s). I would be happy to assist you today.

The cards that I am pulling for your question, Will you and Laura be together? are the 8 of Wands (Action) + The 7 of Cups (Delusion) + The World Tree (21). All of these cards are in the upright position indication that Yes, you will be together.

The 8 of Wands is indicating that your relationship is a warm enchanting one. You have caused her to make changes in her thinking and way of life. Her thoughts have been on you. Sometimes this card can indicate a long distance relationship.

The 7 of cups is in the current position. She is currently trying to find the right approach to your being together. She is getting everything set in her mind. It will take some more time, but I do see the two of you together in the future.

The outcome card the World Tree is indicating that she is going to want to run away from everything in her life and into your arms. She is going to want to leave everything behind. She is going to surmount the limitations and not allow life to pass her by.

I hope this reading has been helpful to you. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mother_Dove

Relist: Incomplete answer.
very confusing
guide-for-light
guide-for-light, Consultant
HELLO I AM LIGHT. WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER. THANKS FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION :)
Friend You both will be together. There is a strong bond between both of you and it is showing that you will be together. Your feelings are strong for her. You want her in your life and things are moving in positive direction. You both are attracted towards each other and things will be fine for both of you.
All seems good and by the grace of God you will be together.
Good luck
Relist: Answer quality.
incomplete answer, i want more details
marry_joseph

welcome to Justanswer

Friend i pulled 2 of cups, world and queen of wands for you.

All three are positive cards. These are showing you will be together my friend. It seems there is a strong bond between both of you. It seems you really like her. She trust you and shares everything with you. You thinks about her a lot and you want to take her in your life in future. World card is indicating that she don,t want to trust on anyone because her really closed ones betrayed her many times in life. She seems afraid to be in a relationship. It will take sometime. Understanding between both of you seems very good. You know her and you understand her very well. It seems you will keep her happy when you will be together. You will be together it can take sometime but she will be in love with you. She has respect for you and queen of wands is showing that,s why she shares each and everything with you.

Just relax and avoid negative thinking all seems well and all will be well.

I hope it will help if yes please click ACCEPT for my readings.

For more queries do let me know.

All the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marry_joseph
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

DEAR USER,

I THANK YOU for choosing - "JUST ANSWER " and WELCOME you -

to a Team of Experienced , Dedicated Professional EXPERTS

for analyzing your question and to help you.

THE CARDS FOR THE ANALYSIS:
----------------------------------------

1.QUEEN OF SWORDS

2.SIX OF PENTACLES

3.THE SUN

YOUR QUESTION:

Will me and Laura be together?

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:
------------------------------------

'' YES '' -YOU AND LAURA WILL BE TOGETHER.

ALL THE THREE CARDS GIVE A POSITIVE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION.

YOU HAVE BEEN GUIDED BY GOOD SPIRITS.

-------------

YOUR LONG PENDING DESIRES WILL BE FULFILLED.

-----------------

The above predictions are based on TAROT analysis.

--

If you have any questions regarding this please contact me,

just ask for " SU DARSHAN ".

Simply you can add my name in your questions and can ask for your questions.

I am ready to help you in this regard.

We don't hold any responsibility for your decisions and actions taken by you.

-----------------------

I request you to kindly HIT - the ACCEPT button, PLEASE.

Thank you
Infinity Tarot

Sun card came up in your reading

Yes you and Laura will be together this summer and you will be as sunshine full of warm feelings

regards
SUN
SUN, Consultant

Dear friend,

The two cards that I pulled for you are

1.Nine of cups

Element: Water

2.Ace of cups

Element: Water

Element combination : Water + Water

This is a very strong element combination

The first card I pulled is Nine of cups.This is a card for success and abundance.

I see that you both are having true love for each other.Atpresent you both

are enjoying your life with full of happiness.But I can able to see your

unnecessary worries about this relationship .Don't worry my friend.

There are spiritual connections I am feeling here between you and Laura that

never fade.The out coming card is a very beautiful card in the deck.It sures that

you both will be together forever.I see that you both will enter into marriage life in the

end of this year.

Hope this will help you.

********************

Please hit the ACCEPT button as a sign of appreciation.

******************
If you want my help,simply you can add my name and ask your questions.
Thank you dear.

marry_joseph
marry_joseph
marry_joseph