General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Will I see Kevin tonight? How will our evening go if so?

3/10/2012
SUN
SUN, Consultant

Hi friend,

For your question Will I see Kevin tonight? the card that I pulled is Eight

of cups.I am getting negative signs from the card dear.You won't see him tonight.

Hope this will help you.

**********************

Please hit the ACCEPT button as a sign of appreciation.

vibhuti9
vibhuti9, Teacher
hi dear,

sorry dear,i do not see you with him tonight,but even then i do not see you feeling bored and lonely,thanks
guide-for-light
guide-for-light, Consultant
HELLO I AM LIGHT. WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER. THANKS FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION :)
I am getting Yes you will see him tonight. He seems busy with his schedules and routine life and some own commitments but i am getting Yes for you that you will see him tonight. Things will be fine overall. There is no negative sides and feelings in this meeting.
Good luck.
guide-for-light
guide-for-light, Consultant
marry_joseph

welcome to Just answer

I pulled ACE OF PENTACLES. This is a positive card and it is showing Yes you will see him tonight. All seems good and well for you. You will have a good time together.

All the best with blessings Smile

marry_joseph
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

DEAR USER,

I THANK YOU for choosing - "JUST ANSWER " and WELCOME you -

to a Team of Experienced , Dedicated Professional EXPERTS

for analyzing your question and to help you.

THE CARDS FOR THE ANALYSIS:
----------------------------------------

1.Three of Pentacles

2.The Hermit

3.The Lovers

YOUR QUESTION:

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:
------------------------------------
'' YES ''- YOU WILL SEE KEVIN TONIGHT AND

YOU WILL HAVE A HAPPY EVENING WITH KEVIN.

ALL THE THREE CARDS GIVE A POSITIVE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION.

***********

YOU HAVE BEEN GUIDED BY GOOD SPIRITS.

YOUR LONG PENDING DESIRES WILL BE FULFILLED.
------

The above predictions are based on TAROT analysis.

-------------
IN future, please contact me for any of your questions.

My NAME is: " SU DARSHAN "

PLEASE - ADD MY NAME " SU DARSHAN " in your question and

ask for details.

We don't hold any responsibility for your decisions and actions taken by you.

Please think twice before taking any important decision.
-------------

I request you to click the ACCEPT button , PLEASE.

Any BONUS in this regard is appreciated.

Please give me a POSITIVE FEEDBACK .

Thank you.

SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

DEAR USER

I thank your good selves - for your acceptance .

Just call me " SU DARSHAN " - for your questions, in future.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

-------------

Any BONUS / POSITIVE FEEDBACK is warmly appreciated

Thank you and all the best.

**********************

How was your last evening

For Guide For Light -

Thanks for asking. Your answer was correct unlike some others that jump in with a two word answer no matter what it is. He asked me to come to where he works - the country club where he works and I go to. You saw him busy with his own schedule and commitments and routine, which fits here as well since he was working.

We had some bumps in the road, but not really due to us. There were some other customers there that were really annoying and just dampened the mood a little, so that part could have been a little better. We were glad when it was closing time. He has also had some health problems that he is trying to get under control, so there has been a lot of his mental attention going to that.

Is there anything in our paths for tonight/this next week? Good or bad. Have not heard from him about tonight yet, so not sure if I will see him? Thanks. You're the best.

For Guide For Light -

I responded yesterday with the above and haven't heard back. I got an error message saying the site was having problems, so just wanted to check to make sure it went through. :)

Hello my friend thanks for your request sorry i was having migraine it was very very tough for me last night now i am fine.
Overall things are coming average. Nothing so bad. Yeah he was right because he is having health issues. Ask him to do proper rest and take medication. He seems a nice guy. He can be busy but i hope there are chances that he will be able to mange time for you in this up coming week. Over all readings are fine.
i hope you met him yesterday. :)
guide-for-light
guide-for-light, Consultant