General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

What will be the circumstances around my next pregnancy? I…

Customer Question
What will be the circumstances...
What will be the circumstances around my next pregnancy? I would love to conceive as soon as possible, I'm experienced as a single mother (I have a son who unfortunately passed away), my finances are in order, and have friend/family support - I just don't know when I will have the opportunity unless I go the sperm bank route. Do you see me in a relationship wherein I might conceive a child, going to a bank, raising the child on my own, timeframe? Thank you so very much!
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/10/2012
Expert: azureoceans, Consultant replied 6 years ago
azureoceans
azureoceans, Consultant
Hi darling, im not seeing you going to a sperm bank, i do see you getting a donation from an existing friend as you know . this still shows as happening that way precious. i dont get you being in a relationship with that person though and i do get this being in a year or two before it happens xx
Expert: SpiritualDenise, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SpiritualDenise
SpiritualDenise, Consultant
I see you conceiving rather easily, it will be a relationship, the person will be a water sign, and you have yet to meet them. You will meet them around July 2012 and become pregnant. This person will start out as a friend and things will evolve into a relationship. I don't see you having to resort to a sperm bank. The person who is the father of your child will be involved in this child's life.

Blessings,
Denise
Expert: Mother_Dove, Consultant replied 6 years ago
Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove, Consultant

Hello Smile

I hope you are doing well. I went ahead and pulled a few cards for your questions.

When asking Under what circumstances will you conceive? I am getting the Queen of Swords. This card speaks of the fact that the past is gone and the future is still looking uncertain to you. Also the emptiness that you are feeling over the loss of your son and issues with your partner.

This card is also telling me that an old friend/lover is going to enter your life and offer his assistance to you. I am strongly sensing that this is how you will conceive.

When asking specifically if you will need to go the route of using a sperm bank? I am getting a strong No, and again that someone from the past is going to come along and help you out.

Although I see this man helping you to conceive I do not see you being in an actual long term relationship with him. I do not see you raising this child completely alone. You will have a group of very supportive friends and family around you. Your partner and you are going to have some lows but I think in the end she will come around also.

I have pulled a 4 a few times for a time frame. I am also getting a lot of 6's. This is telling me that you will probably come into contact with this person in the next 4 months and will have conceived no later than the beginning of September.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Mother_Dove

Mother Dove,

I can only think of two possibilities when it comes to men, friends of the past, who I could possibly imagine coming back into my life and making such an offer. One is my son (who passed away)'s father and the other is a man who is engaged to my friend but they are very open minded and the type that might make this type of offer to me. Do either of these seem like the right man? Can you tell me anything about how I will receive this news and/or how they will enter back into my life?

Thank you so much,
Michelle

Hi Michelle!

Thank you for the follow-up. I would be happy to pull a few cards on these two men and see what comes up.

The card I am pulling for your sons father is the 8 of Discs (Skill). This is a positive card and indicates someone from the past coming back and offering you assistance in something dear to you heart. You my even develop some strong feelings there.

The card I am pulling for your friends finance is the Moon Reversed. This is indicating that he will not be the one that helps you conceive.

It will probably come as a surprise to you when it happens, but I really do feel positive energy surrounding your sons father. I am feeling strongly still that you will end up going to him to get your wish fulfilled. There is travel involved.

I am also still getting some tension in terms of your partner and I am not sure that she will be fully supportive in this endeavor, but it is something that I see you doing.

Mother_Dove

Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove, Consultant