General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I would like a reading on line concerning the question about…

Customer Question
I would like a reading...
I would like a reading on line concerning the question about the attraction to the younger man, and what is going on with that. August 4th 1957, his Febuary 1st part of month year 1970 Thanks,
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/10/2012
Expert: SU DARSHAN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

SU DARSHAN :

hello user

SU DARSHAN :

I THANK YOU for choosing - "JUST ANSWER " and WELCOME you -

to a Team of Experienced , Dedicated Professional EXPERTS

for analyzing your question and to help you.

SU DARSHAN :

you have given the birth details as: yours: 4th August 1957

SU DARSHAN :

and his as 1st Feb of 1970.

SU DARSHAN :

position of sun: 7x7 position -goodmoon: 1x1 position: - good
venus: 8x6 not good
mars: 6x8 -not good
compatibility rating is not good.
please take care

SU DARSHAN :

I HAVE VERIFIED THE COMPATIBILITY RATING FOR THE CHARTS. IT IS NOT GOOD

SU DARSHAN :

PLEASE TAKE CARE.

SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant
hello user

The above predictions are based on astrological analysis.

We don't hold any responsibility for your decisions and actions taken by you.

-------------
IN future, please contact me for any of your questions.

My NAME is: " SU DARSHAN "

PLEASE - ADD MY NAME " SU DARSHAN " in your question and

ask for details.
-------------

If you are satisfied with my answer click the ACCEPT button , PLEASE.

Any BONUS in this regard is appreciated.

Please give me a POSITIVE FEEDBACK .

Thank you.

thanks

DEAR USER

I thank your good selves - for your acceptance .

Just call me " SU DARSHAN " - for your questions, in future.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

-------------

Any BONUS / POSITIVE FEEDBACK is warmly appreciated

Thank you

**************
Expert: SUN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SUN
SUN, Consultant

Dear friend,

I have analyzed your question based on Horary Astrology method to get an accurate answer.

At the time of analysis,the ascendant falls on Aries.5th house lord Sun is in the

11th house and he signifies 5 and 11.

Now running period is Moon and he is posited in the 6th house .

Planetary positions shows that this attraction towards that younger man is a

temporary one.He seems to be attracted towards you.

You both will have a nice time together.But it is a short term one relationship.

So dear,don't haste in taking decisions.

Hope this will help you.

*******************

Please hit the ACCEPT button as a sign of appreciation.
This is the only way that I will be credited for my time and service.
Bonus is welcome

****************

If you want my help ,simply you can add my name and ask your questions.
Thank you dear.

SUN
SUN, Consultant

why do you feel like it would be a one time thing? I do not do onenight stands. If it is only a sexual encounter, no thanks not interested, thanks for enlightning me on that

Hi friend,

For your question:

why do you feel like it would be a one time thing?

Planetary positions shows that he is not trustworthy.He turn his face towards

other side at any time.So friend it is better to avoid him.

I am here to help you at anytime .If you have more questions please let me know dear.

what do you mean by saying he could turn his face to other side anytime, And why do you feel he in not trustworthy. He has done me alot of favors financially since the recent death of my husband, His friend told me that he had had a secret crush on me for years while I was married, but kept it at bay because I was married, and he is involved with a woman that he has been with off and on for several years, but wants to end the relationship because he has no love for her anymore, he found out he can not trust her, but feels obligated to her for whatever reasons. And the friend told me he thinks he is interested in having something with me, but he is not sure what. Also when I enter the business he owns to talk to him, and conduct business with him, his employees have a funny look on their faces, like they are trying not to laugh. That botheres me

See dear,you can continue his relationship as a friend but not more than that.

Now in transit Saturn is in the 12th house and Jupiter is in the 6th house from the

Ascendant.This is not a favorable period.I see that past one year you had a tough

period.Now you are under the influence of planet Saturn.I see that you are having

health issues too.I can able to understand your hardships and worries. For time

being maintain patience.This is not the right time to enter into new relationships.

Hope this will help you.

***********************

SUN
SUN, Consultant

I agree

I agree AI think this man may just want to have a good time with me, and I am not up for that