General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

will I have an end to bad dates and meet someone that I really…

Customer Question
will I have an end...
will I have an end to bad dates and meet someone that I really can have a relationship with
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/8/2012
Expert: SUN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SUN
SUN, Consultant

SUN TAROT :

Dear friend,

SUN TAROT :

Are you there

Customer:

yes I am

SUN TAROT :

Thank you .The first card that I pulled for you is Ace of Cups

SUN TAROT :

This is a beautiful card in the deck for new beginnings

Customer:

good, so its possible

SUN TAROT :

So my friend,Don't worry ,You are going to enter into a new relationship soon

Customer:

is it with someone I have met or someone new

SUN TAROT :

He seems to be new person

Customer:

this is taking too long dont want to pay , want to quit this session

SUN TAROT :

.You are going to enjoy your lovelife this year.I see that he seems to be a nice fellow and will really care for you and will give you the happiness that you desire for.Hope this will help you.

SUN
SUN, Consultant
Expert: Rajhere, Consultant replied 6 years ago
Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant

hello my friend

I will provide you with the best possible answer and accuracy

As i can get my friend and yes obvious with your question too that you didnt have a good date or a good person on whom you can rely on or could look for long relationship

But if you ask about future then i will say yes you will be having a person who will give you teh love and care that you desire and deserve. As in the past the person you dated seems good at the start but with time the spark in the relationship was not there . But this time it wont happen as the person will understand your feelings and will take care of it

By now you should be thinking about when so as time is concerned i can say that you will meet the person around the mid of may 2012 . And yes as i can get you dont have to worry about the look as i get a good looking person

So my friend although some time taking but yes this time you will have a good relationship

Hope this helps

My friend to ask further questions to me pls mention my name in your questions and replies too

And if you feel my answer valuable then pls accept it so that i can get credit for my efforts and time

Thanks

My best wishes are with you

Raj

Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant
Expert: Infinity Tarot,
 replied 6 years ago
Infinity Tarot

You have to love yourself the most in order to get what you indicated in your question.

Second you have to identify what is causing you to repeat the pattern which are subconsciously operating behind the scenes and you have to point them to your mind and say no more I am starving this pattern and developing the new one and I will repeat the new pattern at least 21 times to grow its muscle in my subconscious mind which is engine behind our behavior 88% of our behavior comes from there not surly from 23 % of analytical but much weaker conscious mind.

You can visit hypnotherapy for reprogramming what you find is driving your programs to find relationships that work not for you.

Will you succeed if you do what Spirit suggested?

Yes if you do what is suggested above if not you will wonder around all disappointed blaming yourself your fate and the world and never feel but what your program is to feel as a victim and heart broken not good enough to find a loving man.

see images of you inside

graphic

graphic

graphicfool means not having any idea why things are the way they are rather than seeking guidance and help by professionals or looking inside

waiting for fate to arrive with perfect solution without you having to go thy many frogs before you sit down write down exactly what you want from heavens and go about your business of dating and let Spirit be doing the work of endless possibilities.

Moon Card also as outcome

You are melancholic and you doubt and you have difficult time connecting and you feel you are destined to have what you have and that is fate and so you stay wondering in wilderness of undisciplined mind and changing emotions.

graphic

Take heed and do something about you by yourself. the rest will follow

Blessings

Expert: SU DARSHAN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

DEAR USER,

I THANK YOU for choosing - "JUST ANSWER " and WELCOME you -

to a Team of Experienced , Dedicated Professional EXPERTS

for analyzing your question and to help you.

THE CARDS FOR THE ANALYSIS:
---------------------------

1.Four of Cups

2.Ace of Swords

3.Two of Swords

YOUR QUESTION:

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:
------------------------------------

'' Y E S '' - YOU WILL HAVE AN END TO BAD DATES AND WILL MEET SOMONE

IN THE NEAR FUTURE TO HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH.

ALL THE BEST.

**************

THE FIRST TWO CARDS GIVE A POSITIVE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION AND INDICATES

YOU TO UTILISE AN OPPORTUNITY BEFORE YOU - THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE NEAR

FUTURE.

THE THIRD CARD INDICATES YOU TO ANALYSE AND THINK TWICE BEFORE TAKI NG A

RIGHT DECISION IN THE SELECTION OF YOUR LOVE PARTNER.

YOU HAVE BEEN GUIDED BY GOOD SPIRITS.

The above predictions are based on TAROT analysis.

-------------
IN future, please contact me for any of your questions.

PLEASE -add my name " SU DARSHAN " in your question and

ask for details.

--------------
We don't hold any responsibility for your decisions and actions

taken by you.

--------------

I request you to kindly click the ACCEPT button , PLEASE.

Any BONUS in this regard is appreciated.

Please give me a POSITIVE FEEDBACK .

Thank you.