General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

My Facebook Got Hacked Can U Help Me To Get It Back

Customer Question
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: General
3/8/2012
Expert: hrguru206, Consultant replied 5 years ago
hrguru206
hrguru206, Consultant

hrguru206 :

The best way to contact facebook is their help center, Go here https://www.facebook.com/help and click on something is not working. Facebook does not have customer service reps that you can speak directly with. They recommend the help center for any issues.

hrguru206 :

If you found my answer helpful please select the green ACCEPT button as this is the only way I am compensated for my time. I am happy to answer any additional questions you may have.

Customer:

i did that already

Customer:

but im not getting an answer

hrguru206 :

Once you select "something is not working" you need to select "hacked, scammed or phished"

Customer:

i did that too im desperate to get this one resolve

hrguru206 :

Then under "report a security problem" click on "my accounts hacked"

Customer:

i did that too

hrguru206 :

Then click on my account is hacked

Customer:

i did that too

hrguru206 :

Did you then click on secure it now

Customer:

i even give the name and phone of the person who hacked me

Customer:

i still cant log in on my acct hacker changed my email address and password

Customer:

are u still there

hrguru206 :

Just one minute..... Let me look into something else

Customer:

okey thanks

hrguru206 :

A couple of email addresses to reach facebook: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

hrguru206 :

They are tough to access because they are not a pay for service. Is the person who hacked your account currently using it and your information? You may be able to report it as fraud or identiy theft?

hrguru206 :

I logged onto my account and this is the info provided regarding your issue:

hrguru206 :
  • If you can’t reset your password XXXXX the email address you use to log in has changed, or if your account has been disabled, visit our help page.

• Make sure you have up-to-date security software on your computer, run a scan, and remove any malicious files. If you don’t do this, and your computer is infected, your account may be taken over again. If you don’t yet have protection for your computer, you can download a complimentary six-month subscription of McAfee security software. Learn more on the Software tab.
  • Customer:

he or she txt me from their phone asking for my code that i set up to be txt to my phone so i have their phone number then later on she or he logged in to my yahoo and chatting with me stating she or he only need my zynga poker chips so she or he can sell it

hrguru206 :

but you do not know this person personally?

Customer:

she is my zynga poker and facebook friend but not really know personally

Customer:

i emailed facebook already for my questions along with her name and phone #

hrguru206 :

And when you follow the steps to secure your account, how far can you get thru the facebook help center?

Customer:

still waiting for their answer i told them i been hacked and locked my accts

hrguru206 :

This is all you can do at this point. I would also advise if you have additional accounts with the same password XXXXX you also change those. (No matter what kind of accounts) You may also wish to file a police report. (I am not a legal expert so I do not know how far this would go but it may help you should something else such as a bank account or credit card account be hacked as well)

Customer:

okey this service only gonna charge my acct $19 right

hrguru206 :

Yes

Customer:

are u sure

hrguru206 :

Yes, Just Answer has been around for years and is a legitimate website with a corporate office in San Francisco. The office is large with many employees. We are certified experts here to help people like yourself

Customer:

okey thanks for your help

hrguru206 :

You are welcome, please remember to select the Accept button if I have been helpful.

hrguru206 :

Have a good night.

hrguru206
    hrguru206, Consultant
    hrguru206
    hrguru206
    hrguru206, Consultant