General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Do I get security at my job?

Customer Question
Do I get security at my job?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/8/2012
Expert: vibhuti9, Teacher replied 6 years ago
vibhuti9
vibhuti9, Teacher

vibhuti9 :

hi

vibhuti9 :

sorry dear,i do not get security at job,what i feel like is do good get good ,thanks

Customer:

I like my job at this moment. how long should I be here?

Expert: SUN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SUN
SUN, Consultant

Dear friend,

The card that I pulled for you is The sun.

Usually this is a positive card.The element for this card is Fire.

I see that Yes,you will get security at your job.You will get hope and growth in your

job that you desire for.This card shows your good fortune and success.

Be optimistic.Keep on doing your work.So that you will be paid for that.

Hope this will help you.

********************

Please hit the ACCEPT button as a sign of appreciation.
This is the only way that I will be credited for my time and service.
Bonus is welcome

****************

If you want my help ,simply you can add my name and ask your questions.
Thank you dear.

Expert: StarGazer33362,
 replied 6 years ago
StarGazer33362

If you are wondering if your job would be secure as in, you would stay put there for a decent amount of time, I feel you do not have anything to be worried about at this time. I am seeing that you should be there for more than 2 years.

If this has been helpful, please click accept so I may be compensated for my time here. If you have a subscription plan, you can accept more than one answer and not incur any further charges. I would be glad to help you with other questions if you want to ask for me.

Take care

hi once again

what i am getting is you got worried ,i did not mean this ,what i was saying is you would be there till you work hard and put your best of efforts means you are not supposed to be paid without hard in put.i do see you working there for years as i do see you being sincere with your work ,

you would be getting promotion and growth much before your expected time frame ,please do not get discouraged ,you seem to be intelligent and skilled person you would keep working as long as you desire,i hope it would be helpful thanks
Expert: azureoceans, Consultant replied 6 years ago
azureoceans
azureoceans, Consultant
Hello darling

You do fit in well where you are at and i do see appreciation for your efforts also. You show as being pretty secure in your job there but i do see changes and movement in the future. but in a good way. Your abilities and skills are going to be recognized by higher up and they will have plans on promoting you or moving you up some how into higher paid positions. stick at it hun and work hard. you will be noticed and singled out for better things within the company

if this answer has been helpful please do me the honor of accepting so that i maybe paid by the site and i look forward to helping you further, all the best xx
Expert: Infinity Tarot,
 replied 6 years ago
Infinity Tarot

Hello

You like you job but feel uncertainty The strength card indicate your liking what you have now job wise but card next to it is 8 of swords uncertainty of future

graphic

graphicfeeling stuck about knowing more of future security.

Your job is not giving you internal security feeling and it will not last.

You like for now and hope it will give you what you need security wise but nothing secure in the world of jobs.

You have three of swords in near future which means you will shiver how insecure things can be and how someones words will hurt you.

graphic

Stay there for no longer than you have to it is going to change from nice to difficult due to economy changes in staff and reorganization and cost cutting.

I see next 8 month great than harder and always on alert what is next

Start looking while have this job since staffing agencies reported that companies like to hire more working people looking for better job than unemployed.

I see you feeling stressed and afraid if you stay for too long

graphic

Regards

Expert: Infinity Tarot,
 replied 6 years ago

Hello

graphic

graphic

graphic

Regards

Expert: SU DARSHAN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

DEAR USER,

I THANK YOU for choosing - "JUST ANSWER " and WELCOME you -

to a Team of Experienced , Dedicated Professional EXPERTS

for analyzing your question and to help you.

THE CARDS FOR THE ANALYSIS:
----------------------------------------

1.Wheel of Fortune

2.Four of Cups

3.Knight of Pentacles

YOUR QUESTION:

Do I get security at my job?

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:
------------------------------------

'' YES '' YOU WILL GET SECURITY AT YOUR JOB AND IT SEEMS

YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD FORTUNE IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

ALL THE BEST.

-------------

ALL THE THREE CARDS GIVE A POSITIVE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION.

YOU HAVE BEEN GUIDED BY GOOD SPIRITS.

The above predictions are based on TAROT analysis.

--

If you have any questions regarding this please contact me,

just ask for " SU DARSHAN ".

Simply you can add my name in your questions and can ask for your questions.

I am ready to help you in this regard.

We don't hold any responsibility for your decisions and actions taken by you.

-----------------------

I request you to kindly HIT - the ACCEPT button, PLEASE.

Thank you
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

DEAR USER

I thank your good selves - for your acceptance .

Just call me " SU DARSHAN " - for your questions, in future.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

-------------

Any BONUS / POSITIVE FEEDBACK is warmly appreciated

Thank you and all the best.

**********************

SU  DARSHAN
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant