General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Does Michael feel our connection as intensely as I do?

Customer Question
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/8/2012
Expert: Kevin, Research Analyst replied 6 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, Research Analyst
Hello, thank you very much for allowing me to give you a reading tonight.

In reflecting on your question I can feel the energies coming off you yearning for this to go further, you visualize a future with this person and your spirit reaches out for these connections.

I can tell you I do indeed steel there Are connections here that are only going to strengthen. I feel your spirit has this strong connection with his and I feel this is something that could last the test of time

Ok, now down to your question, absolutely he feels this connection as strong as you do! This is something that would be impossible to ignore, I think the intense feeling is something he is not used too, it may make him a little skittish here and there, but he feels it and knows the true feelings within him.

I can feel you have a future path with him. Keep up on it, I feel good things coming to you here!

I hope this answers your question, if it does please remember to hit the green accept button and give positive feedback. Thank you very much. Feel free to request me anytime for further questions.
Kevin
Kevin, Research Analyst
Thank You Kevin, you have beautiful energy! I felt it!! If I may ask more, Since right now he is married (argh)....do you see a timeline for us? Also, do you see us meeting up this month? (haven't seen him face to face since January)....craving to see him, but he's been scared.
I do believe this is my twin soul....thank you!!!!!

Hello again,

Of course I can offer you additional guidance.

I knew I felt him being scared, I picked up up this right away. I have been reflecting on him now and your timeline.

I mentioned to you in the first post to keep on it, I said this because I feel your connections are very strong, but you want to make sure his fears do not interfere with your plans. All I feel in this situation is for you to stay committed to everything you want and always reassure him of this.

As far as a timeline, I do feel towards the end of the month you will meet up with him, but this is going to have to be organized by you.

Keep positive here, as I said I am feeling good things about this relationship!