General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Can u tell me about my love life?

Customer Question
Can u tell me about my love life?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/8/2012
Expert: stalactitejones,
 replied 6 years ago
stalactitejones

TheLoveLifeAngel :

Welcome to JustAnswer! Thanks in advance for allowing me to provide guidance for your situation...

Expert: stalactitejones,
 replied 6 years ago
Hi there, if you have SPECIFIC questions about your love life, I can answer them here for you with more information. If you would like a GENERAL love life reading, I can do so for you with the Romance Angel oracle cards. Please let me know how you wish to proceed, thanks!

yes, i am married, but has a crush in someone else. Do you see a future?

Expert: stalactitejones,
 replied 6 years ago
The crush will play itself out -- it appears as though you're drawn to this other man due to a lack of affection from your husband who hasn't been up to par in the romantic sense for you. You both need some time alone, away from the day-to-day business of life to explore your sensual sides more deeply. This will ensure that things go how you've envisioned them from the start.
stalactitejones
Expert: Mysticalme, Consultant replied 6 years ago
Mysticalme
Mysticalme, Consultant

Hello and thank you for letting me read for regarding your question.

I am sensing this other person that you have met has kind of caught you off guard, you were not really expecting this, and now you are getting more pulled towards him in a lot of ways. I know that you are doing a lot of thinking on the what if's, I just want to say that I feel it could end up an affair that you may wish you would not have done. I sense a deep emotional connection with your husband, I know at times he may not show it the way you would like but I can tell you your husband does truly love you. Things are not always the way it seems when we meet someone new, we may think we know what we want but in the reality it is not. I am sensing to not go forward with this other person. I hope I have helped. God Bless

Sincerely,

Mystical Me

Mysticalme
Mysticalme, Consultant
Expert: vibhuti9, Teacher replied 6 years ago
vibhuti9
vibhuti9, Teacher
hi there

what i feel like is you have to put control on your thoughts of this new guy as you may feel later it was the worst event that you happened to come across this new one.I do not feel him to be right person for you.it is only temporary attraction or illusion which is not in real shape as it looks,so dear i would suggest you do not put your step into which does not have future or happiness ,you would be more contented with your hubby if you help him to do a little bit of changes in his behavior he would reciprocate your feelings in much better way ,this new guy does not deserve you ,i hope it would help and you would more concentrate on working on your marriage.thanks
Expert: StarGazer33362,
 replied 6 years ago
StarGazer33362

It would seem as though your marriage has gotten to a point where you may be feeling trapped or feeling as though "is this all there is" to it. This is why this crush has taken your attention at this time. You are feeling a need to break free from the marriage as it is - routine, not a lot of affection and feeling as though it's hit a wall. What I sense though, is that the hubby is feeling that same way and although he doesn't appear to have a crush at this time like you do, I feel he is wishing things were different between you two also. I feel as though the crush you have will not manifest into a relationship, it seems as though you may stop yourself short from doing something that you may regret later. Even though this crush and person make you feel alive, I sense you would rather it be the hubby who makes you feel that way again. I sense that in the end, there wouldn't be a romantic link with this crush, and it feels as though when you weigh the pros and cons of moving forward with the crush, you will stop yourself. I don't sense you wanting to give up the security of your marriage for someone you are just feeling an infatuation for.

If this has answered your question, please click accept so I may get credit for my time here. If you have a subscription, you can always accept more than one answer without incurring further charges. I would be glad to answer future questions if you want me to work with you.

Take care

Expert: SUN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SUN
SUN, Consultant

Dear friend,

I see that this relationship with the new person is a temporary one .He is not trust worthy and loyal.Don't get confused dear.I see that you and this new person will have a good time together but it is a short term one. So dear think twice before taking decisions.Because there is no use of repent after taking decisions.

See dear ,you are blessed person so that you can able to know about this new person earlier.Be optimistic.God will bear you in his hands like a child and will guide you in the right path.

Hope this will help you.

**************************

Please hit the ACCEPT button as a sign of appreciation.
This is the only way that I will be credited for my time and service.
Bonus is welcome

****************

If you want my help ,simply you can add my name and ask your questions.
Thank you dear.

Expert: SU DARSHAN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

DEAR USER,

I THANK YOU for choosing - "JUST ANSWER " and WELCOME you -

to a Team of Experienced , Dedicated Professional EXPERTS

for analyzing your question and to help you.

THE CARDS FOR THE ANALYSIS:
----------------------------------------

1.Wheel of Fortune

2.Nine of Wands

3.The Fool

YOUR QUESTION:

Can u tell me about my love life?

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:
------------------------------------

YOUR LOVE LIFE WILL BE GOOD. IT SEEMS , YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD GENUINE LIFE PARTNER.

ALL THE THREE CARDS GIVE A POSITIVE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION.

-----------

YOU HAVE BEEN GUIDED BY GOOD SPIRITS.

YOUR LONG PENDING DESIRES WILL BE FULFILLED.
------

The above predictions are based on TAROT analysis.

-------------
IN future, please contact me for any of your questions.

PLEASE -add my name " SU DARSHAN " in your question and

ask for details.

--------------
We don't hold any responsibility for your decisions and actions taken by you.

--------------

I request you to kindly click the ACCEPT button , PLEASE.

Any BONUS in this regard is appreciated.

Please give me a POSITIVE FEEDBACK .

Thank you.