General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I received a notice of a certified letter being held for me…

Customer Question
I received a notice of...
I received a notice of a certified letter being held for me at my post office. However, I can not pick it up until tomorrow. Is there a way of finding out who it is from today.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/7/2012
Expert: HCraig, Consultant replied 6 years ago
HCraig
HCraig, Consultant

Briarcliff767 :

Hi and thank you for your question, the only way you would know who the letter is from is if the mail carrier left that on the notice or if you had any tracking information to see where the letter was from.

Briarcliff767 :

Please let me know if you need additional information by clicking 'Reply'.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click on 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.