General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

you didnt answer my question

Customer Question
you didnt answer my question
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/7/2012
Expert: Rajhere, Consultant replied 6 years ago
Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant

Raj_here :

hello my friend

Raj_here :

are you there

Customer:

hi

Customer:

did you receive my lat message

Raj_here :

my friend can you tell me

Raj_here :

again

Raj_here :

as you didnt mention my name in your question so i was locked out by others

Raj_here :

my friend are you getting my msgs

Customer:

yes

Customer:

what do you say about my message

Raj_here :

about the other expert advice?

Customer:

no plan to comeback thats what stargazer told me from just answer

Raj_here :

my friend i have answered it in that question itself so you can just check it there, and yes i will say even now that every psychic has his/her own abilities as a long time is involved thus some can get a no for you . But my friend i can get that he will return

Customer:

all the other expert yes he will comeback within 10months

Customer:

yes my friend

Raj_here :

all said to come back in a year , i was the one to say in 10 months because i got that

Customer:

now can you tell me again when hes coming back and whom of the daughters are coming back

Customer:

but 2 experts told me that it will be in may after his bday

Customer:

kevin told me in june or july

Raj_here :

ok as said its going to take place in 10 months and about daughters he is much closer to younger one. But for comign i sense that both of the daughters will come

Customer:

su darshan july also these are all from just answer

Customer:

will he call me

Raj_here :

i get that the calls are going to be occasional. maybe on some speacial moments or festivals

Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant

i was getting you offline so answered you here

My friend as i can get the calls will be occasional like on festival or special moments . So if you are expecting it for regular then i am sorry its not in the near future

Hope this helps

Pls accept the answer ( if felt helpful) so that i can get credit for it

Let me know your further questions

Thanks

Raj

Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant
2psychic expert from just answer predicted and positive that no cances of comng back my husband
whats yhe real truth
My friend i have said that before too , that the answers matter on the capability and thinking as few people cant go beyond few months in the future so definately there answer will be different from the ones who can go and answer in years .

Second the thinking matter , while some give preference too wait if possiblity is there while other think to move on instead of waiting

third if you are looking for mojority , then most of the experts have said he will return to you

And last i dont look at what others have said but yes i know that i am right at my place but still decision is yours whom you want to believe because trust cant be asked for

Thanks for letting me know

And yes if you feel my answer valuable then pls accept it so that i can get credit for it

My best wishes are with you ( always)

Raj
Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant
when is he coming back the truth please
again when is he really coming back

when is he coming back pls.
My friend i have answered that( and i am always being true )

And as i said its around 10 months yes few days maybe earlier . But yes as said the communication between you too will get better from october and thats going to lead to a good relationship and a happy future

Sorry its time taking but yes that needed to change his mind that having misunderstanding about you and thus he is not able to see the love you have for him and even overriding the feelings he have for you

Hope this helps

You can always ask you questions to me just mention my name in your question

My best wishes are with you ( always)

Raj
Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant
thanks alot and i'll be waiting and so when he" wish me on my bday june 1st and your'e the first to call when this happen;