General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

My date of birth is 19/08/1969 i met a man one month ago his…

My date of birth is...
My date of birth is 19/08/1969 i met a man one month ago his name is XXXXX XXXXX date of birth is 24/09/70 what is the compatibility between us?
3/7/2012
pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Thank you for allowing me to answer this question for you. You have a good mix of positive, negative and challenging aspects in your composite chart. This means that you will have opportunities to grow together.

Conjunction Sun - Uranus

Positive aspect: this relationship will lead to the discovery of a new world, original and full of change. In some cases, the relationship works better when the bond is not formalized, simply for the sake of the sense of freedom.

-128 Square Mercury - Mars

Challenging aspect: They can interrupt each other often. Problems can arise when one or the other finds their partner too blunt or too critical. When involved in a conversation, they can compete for the microphone. Conversations can be very lively, but may often escalate into arguments.

128 Conjunction Sun - Jupiter

Positive aspect: Here is a couple you like to be with. They are charming, agreeable and know how to entertain their friends generously and warmly. They go well together, and love each other in a discrete and sincere way, and appreciate the joys of life together.

-121 Square Mars - Mars

Negative aspect: Life together, if this happens, could be full of aggression and conflict.

81 Conjunction Jupiter - Uranus

Positive aspect: This union can be favorable, if the two mutually respect each other. They both like their independence, their freedom of thought and action.

65 Trine Mercury - Saturn

Positive aspect: If Mercury is looking for a mother or father in the spouse, then this aspect is very favorable. Saturn will give a lot on the intellectual level and in life in general.

I hope this answers your question for you. Smile
If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Warmly,
Pam Heslin
Relist: Answer quality.
very complicated
marry_joseph

HELLO I AM MARRY I PRACTICE AS A PHYSIC IN ASTROLOGY,NUMEROLOGY AND DREAMS INTERPRETATION. I ALWAYS PRAY MAY GOD GIVE YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS OF LIFE.

Combination doesn't seems good that person seems player and it will not work for a long time. You should move on in life things will get better and you will have some good option in your life.

Relist: Incomplete answer.
The answer botXXXXX XXXXXne is this:

Yes, you are compatable. No relationship is "perfect" and neither is this one.

You both have many positive traits and so GO FOR IT!
Relist: Other.
other opinion
Can you please be more specific about your question?
Relist: Incomplete answer.
wants simple and more details
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

DEAR USER,

I THANK YOU for choosing - "JUST ANSWER " and WELCOME you -

to a Team of Experienced , Dedicated Professional EXPERTS

for analyzing your question and to help you.

YOUR QUESTION:

My date of birth is 19/08/1969 i met a man one month ago

his name is XXXXX XXXXX date of birth is 24/09/70

what is the compatibility between us?

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:
------------------------------------
YOUR BIRTH SUN SIGN: LEO

AND ANDREW BIRTH SUN SIGN: LIBRA

(WESTERN ASTROLOGY)

-------------
I HAVE ANALYSED THE PLANETARY POSITIONS AS ON THE DATE

OF BIRTH OF BOTH OF YOU AND IS GIVING MY FINDINGS FOR YOUR

KIND REFERENCE,

THE COMPATIBILITY RATING FOR THE MOON STAR :

IS 8 OUT OF 10 FACTORS

AND 5 OUT OF 5 IMPORTANT FACTORS.

COMPATIBILITY BETWEEN BOTH OF YOU IS VERY GOOD.

-------------------

THE POSITION OF IMPORTANT PLANETS IN YOUR CHARTS:

SUN : 2 X 12 - NOT GOOD

MOON: 5 X 9 -GOOD

MARS : 4 X 10 - GOOD

VENUS: 5 X 9 - GOOD

------------------

ALL THESE FACTORS INDICATE THE COMPATIBILITY

BETWEEN YOU BOTH IS VERY GOOD.

YOU ARE BLESSED.

ALL THE BEST.

-------------------

The above predictions are based on astrological analysis.

-------------
IN future, please contact me for any of your questions.

PLEASE -add my name " SU DARSHAN " in your question and

ask for details.

--------------
We don't hold any responsibility for your decisions and actions taken by you.

--------------

I request you to kindly click the ACCEPT button , PLEASE.

Any BONUS in this regard is appreciated.

Please give me a POSITIVE FEEDBACK .

Thank you.

SUN
SUN, Consultant

Dear friend,

Thanks for providing your birth details.

Analyzing your both birth charts,your moon sign is in the 5th house from his

moon sign.

I am getting a very good compatibility rating between you two.I am getting seven points out of ten.

You both are having same wavelength and you are having true affection for each other.

Atpresent you both are getting good signs from Jupiter.He seems to be loyal

and trust worthy.

Now in transit Saturn is in your moon sign .So I see that things will move slowly and

not much fast as you desire.You will find steady improvement in your relationship.

I see that you are one step ahead of him.

Sometimes there will some ups and downs in this relationship but you both will work it out together and will have a better future.

I know honey you really love him a lot .Be optimistic my friend.

He seems to be a good care taker and will give you the happiness that you desire for

Hope this will help you.

************************

Please hit the ACCEPT button as a sign of appreciation.
This is the only way that I will be credited for my time and service.
Bonus is welcome

****************

If you want my help ,simply you can add my name and ask your questions.
Thank you dear

StarGazer33362

When discerning compatibility between 2 people in astrology, we look at the personal planets and how they are placed and aspect the other persons planets.

In your case, your Moon is placed in Scorpio, and his is in Cancer. Both are in Water signs and so they make a positive aspect to each other. The Moon in ones chart shows how they approach emotional situations, and being that both are placed in the same element shows you would understand where each is coming from when it comes to how you feel.

Other aspects to his Moon are your Venus in Cancer. This shows that you would take his feelings into consideration, and that you would try not to hurt him or cause him pain. Your Moon is with his Jupiter, showing that he may be one who would bring out a range of emotions in you, and that he would understand emotionally where you are coming from.

Your Sun makes a square or difficult aspect to his Saturn. This can be an aspect that can be considered karmic, and at times, you may feel as though he is holding you back, or has too many limitations or boundaries. The Saturn person (him) would act as the teacher in the relationship.

What compounds this is your Uranus and Jupiter on his natal Sun. He may see you as being unpredictable or needing to do things as you see fit. He may have a problem with this and this is one area where you would have to guard against not taking his opinion into consideration.

Your Venus in Cancer trines (good aspect) his Venus in Scorpio. Again, we have the planet we look to for romance or relationships (Venus) in the same element of water. This bodes well when it comes to the both of you understanding what the other needs in a love relationship. You would need nurturing, and feel as though you are taking care of the other person while he would want to protect you. The thing with his Venus placement though, is, his protectiveness can come across at times as being overbearing or jealous. He would have to make sure he is not making you feel as though you cannot talk or have any other relationships beside him. With him, that Venus in Scorpio would be fearful of being vulnerable or that the other person may leave them. This can translate into him wanting your every spare moment. While a Leo loves to be the center of their loved ones attention, too much of it will be stifling and needs to be headed off at the pass if you feel he starts doing this. More so, this is about him testing you to make sure you really care or want to be with him. It goes with a lot of the issues that Scorpio placements have. Being this is tied to his love planet, he would express this in his relationships. You would probably understand this though, since you have a Moon placement in Scorpio.

You both have a wide aspect between your Venus signs and Neptune in your charts, and this sometimes is seen as viewing the other person as your "ideal mate" or someone whom you may instantly feel has the qualities you desire. The danger with this aspect is when the day to day reality of the relationship takes hold, it may be hard to live up to the Venus/Neptune feeling you had in the beginning. Now, this doesn't mean that you could not be compatible, but, that you have to stop yourself when you have that moment when you see this person for the first time as not being as perfect as you had imagined. He would be much more guilty of this than you since his Venus is with his Neptune in his chart. It is a wide conjunction, but, he would still have this theme in his chart where he puts those he loves on a pedestal, and becomes disappointed easily when he sees flaws.

A very close aspect between your charts is a Mars/Mars square. A square shows difficulty and I feel that this aspect might be one where you feel in competition with each other in some way. Now, this can be a good thing if it is spurring the other on to grow and be all they can be. But, it can also be an aspect of disagreements, or petty arguments. Being that his Mars is in Virgo, you may feel as though he nitpicks or is way too focused on things when he disagrees with you, whereas your Mars being in Sagittarius may have him thinking you think you know everything, or that you have to put your 2 cents in on everything instead of just focusing on the important stuff. Mars in ones chart is how we fight, act and our aggression. So, with yours being in a fire sign, you would be very passionate about what you believe and want to fight for the right to say it, while his being in an earth sign, would want proof that what you think is right is really right! This is the main thing I feel would be a challenge other than the Uranus/Jupiter/Sun aspect you both have.

Charts are not always going to have all positive or even all negative aspects. Actually, you should want negative aspects in order to grow and be challenged by the person you attract into your life. The hard aspects would show you both the shadow side of yourself that you may not want to see, and that needs to be worked on. This is a blessing!

I feel as though knowing some of the difficult placements you both have to each other (as well as positive) will help you be forearmed when issues come up. You will already know where the motivation for how the other person (and even yourself) is acting is coming from and how to deal with it in a healthy way that helps you both grow and learn from each other.

If this has answered your question, please click accept so I may receive credit for my time here. If you have a subscription, you will incur no other charges if you accept more than one answer. I would be glad to answer other questions in a new thread if you want to request me.

Take care

Relist: Other.
answers are too confusing
guide-for-light
guide-for-light, Consultant
HELLO,
I AM LIGHT.WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER
THANKS FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION.
Friend combination between both of you is very good. He seems very nice by heart and nature. His past love life seems un stable because he didn't get his right match. All the ladies who came in his life all always used him. He seems very nice by nature he always tried to help others and others always made him fool. There is everything in his life what i am getting . Financially he seems good. All the things he has but there is no love in his life. You can be with him you can be with him like a good supportive partner things will be fine and move in positive direction. I can see a long term relationship with this man. You can be with him and things will be fine for both of you. It seems someone crushed your feelings as well in past. But this combination seems very good.
Good luck to you.
If you have further queries do let me know please.
If you feel answer is helpful click on ACCEPT Button for assistance.
Light :)
guide-for-light
guide-for-light, Consultant
Mother_Dove
Mother_Dove, Consultant

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer for your question.

I would be happy to take a look at your charts and see if I can provide you with the simple detailed answer you are looking for.

The two of you will care for each other and genuinely be there for one another, but both operate with a sense and need for freedom. As long as you give this freedom it could work out. A lot of times a couple such as yourself may live together for a long time or even life, but never seal it in actual marriage.

In Chinese Astrology you are very compatible and it will help even out the need for freedom. You bond well and this duo normally will have a very loving warm relationship.

With any relationship it is important to focus on what is going on now and take each day as it comes working on strengthening and building the bond along the way.

This year you are probably pretty focused on work. It is crucial that you squeeze some time in for a little romance. On the 3rd of February Neptune entered your house of deep bonding which means you will be working on trust issues that stem from the past. You will be exploring trust and vulnerability. Any budding romance started now could escalate into a full blown relationship/love. However, an ex may try to come into your life and you may have a choice to make.

Andrew is going through a year of self reinvention. He is finally able to allow someone into his heart and soul and is searching for more in love then what he has had in the past. This is going to take time and he does clam up at the thought of commitment still. There will be times when he runs hot and others he seems cold. By October this process will be over and he should be ready for the next step if that is something you want to pursue.

Both of your charts show the possibility of pregnancy so be careful in this area unless you are ready for a bundle of joy.

I hope this helps answer your question. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Many Blessings!

Customer/p>

Wll the person i am with his name is XXXXX XXXXX happines in my life? and will we stay with eachother for a long time?

Hello, Thank you for your follow-up.

Yes, I do believe that Andrew will bring much happiness to you and the future looks bright in terms of a long term relationship.

However, the one thing that is coming up as being an obstacle is that you are like a butterfly and have a hard time settling down for the long haul because I am sensing you do not like to feel caged in. Work on getting over this and yes good things are in store for the two of you.

Any memories from your past will begin to fade and he will offer you hope, love, and a renewed sense of a fulfilled life.

If you are happy with the readings that I have provided please be sure to hit the ACCEPT button so that I get credit for the work done.

Thank you and Many Blessings!

Customer/p>
VEDIC ASTROLOGER
VEDIC ASTROLOGER, Consultant
Sure he will bring happiness in your life , because the placement of Venus in his chart is your Natal Moon sign . He is very much attracted towards you and will continue with you for a long time. all the best.
thank you