General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I am very unsettle at the moment and i am unsure what i do.

Customer Question
I have been thinking of...
I am very unsettle at the moment and i am unsure what i do. I have been thinking of applying for a new job. Also my ex partner who i was seeing again as just take a huge back step and said to me that it is not me it is him he is not looking for anyone else he just needs to sought himself out i am not sure how to take that or if i am just meant to move on and forget him.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2012
Expert: pdheslin, Consultant replied 6 years ago
pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant

Pam Heslin :

Thank you for allowing me to answer this question for you.

Pam Heslin :

I understand the situation you are describing about a new job and your relationship. f you could please clarify exactly what you

Pam Heslin :

If you could please clarify exactly what your question is, I can do this reading for you.

pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Expert: azureoceans, Consultant replied 6 years ago
azureoceans
azureoceans, Consultant
Hello love thankyou for letting me give you some insight here

i do get you moving on in both senses. they show you restless and unsettled with current job and it does show its time to move onto bigger and better things. the timing is right for you with this so start searching hun, you show as getting something that will be better paid than what you are getting now

regarding the ex, yes move on but dont close the door as they show him wanting to come back in again at a later date and not too far in the future, but in the mean time get yourself out there and have some fun, dont wait on him darling he has some issues to resolve and you will benefit from meeting and dating others xx
azureoceans
azureoceans, Consultant
Expert: hayes0904,
 replied 6 years ago
hayes0904

Boy, does that sound familiar: It's not you its me. Do yourself a favor and rid yourself

of this man. It's obvious he wants to rid himself of you. Don't worry there is someone

out there for you. Someone worthy of your love, talents, and forgiving nature.

Pam i am trying to decide if the time is right for me to be looking for a new job or should i stay where i am at the moment. As in regards XXXXX XXXXX relationship i am unsure what to do. I am in love with this man and have been for 3 years. I did move on once before when we had seperated but i went back to him. I feel as if he is my soul mate but he just needs time to sought out himself and what he wants. I dont think i can be with anyone else but not sure weather to wait for him or close the door.

Thank you for the accept and requesting me again.

Spirit is prompting me to remind you, of what you already know. We have two people inside of us, one that lives in courage, and one that lives in fear. Staying with this man and waiting for him to get his act together, decide what he wants, etc. is staying out of fear of not being to able to love anyone else, or not being loved by anyone else. It's time to move on. Love waits for no one. He's holding you back from true happiness, as long as you allow yourself these beliefs that he's your "soul mate" and that you can't be with anyone else.

The spiritual and psychic truth is, that we have many soul mates of different types in this life time. There is no "the one". There are many. You will go on to meet other men and learn to love again, and be loved again. You don't ever have to put your own life on hold while some man figures out whether or not he wants the same level of commitment that you do. There are dozens of men in your own neighborhood that you haven't even met, that are looking for the same kind of secure, loving, committed relationship that you are.

You won't even notice them, until you find a way to let go of this one. Spirit is emphatic about encouraging you to move on, but it's your decision to make.

As far as the job is concerned, always, always, ALWAYS keep looking even when you're happy where you are. You have to know what's available in the market place so you know what you're worth per hour. Spirit tells me that it's a process, you should begin looking now, but you will not see anything that you're interested in, until April.

I do hope that this has been helpful for you. I'm cheering you on, and so are your angels and Spirit Guides.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Warmly,
Pam Heslin

Expert: hayes0904,
 replied 6 years ago

I know you are very confused, as to what to do. As for now I don't see that man helping you in any matter with that job.

You know the inner strength that ou have, this can help guide in your future choices

with men and carreers.

You are a tough, resilient woman. listen to your inner voice as far as your job goes.

You have the talent to take on almost any position.

I hope I have helped in some way.

I have a job interview on Monday afternoon will i be successful with this interview
This is a new question!

I sense the interview will go well but I see that due to some internal things going on at the company you won't hear from them until next week. I see it going well for you! Just be patient and hang in there. If it's a job you really do want, follow up with a phone call on Wednesday.

I hope this reading has helped answer your question and provided additional insight. If so, please let me know by clicking, Laughing to "Accept". If you still have questions about this reading after accepting I will be most happy to answer them!

Warmly,

Pam Heslin

pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
A friend and i slept together the other week it has happened again since then and now he is not talking to me anymore. We agreeded not to let what happened change things between us and that it was just fun. I was meant to go out with him on Monday night and have not heard from him since. I am not sure what has now changed and why he is not talking to me.I feel like i have wrecked everything or that someone has said something to him as there is 10 years between us. I have also signed papers from my solicitor for a compensation pay out and dont know which way to go with the money. I am looking at a new car and my fmaily want me to buy a house i just dont know if i could afford to buy a house.
Yes, things have changed with your friendship, now that you both have crossed that line.

Seeing you again so soon is too much intensity for him. By not talking to you, he's sending you a message that you are not "a couple", even though you already know that, he's sending that message loud and clear. Give him a few weeks of not talking to him and he will see that you get that message as well. The relationship is not over, but needs th is break so the pendulum can swing the other way, now that it's swung too far into the area of "couple".

As far as how to invest you money -- a car is never a good "investment". You'll get more for your money if you put it down towards a house -- one that you can afford monthly payments.
pdheslin
pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant