General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

Will I be pregnant before starting ivf in April?

Customer Question
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/7/2012
Expert: pdheslin, Consultant replied 6 years ago
pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant

Pam Heslin :

Hello, thank you for allowing me to answer this question for you.

Pam Heslin :

You asked a straight-forward yes or no question.

Pam Heslin :

I'm going to do a straight forward yes/no reading with the cards.

Pam Heslin :

I’m going to do a Yes/No reading for you where I concentrate on your question while I shuffle; I draw 7 cards. If 4 or more are in the upright position, the answer is "Yes"; if 4 or more are reversed, the answer is “No.”

Pam Heslin :

I drew 4 cards reversed, and this returns the answer, "No, you will not be pregnant before starting IVF in April."

Pam Heslin :

I saw your other question, and the sense that I'm getting when I read your energy, is that you're late because of the aniticipation and stress.

Pam Heslin :

I will also do a reading on whether or not the IVF will be successful in April.

Pam Heslin :

The same, yes/no where I draw 7 cards.

Pam Heslin :

I drew all 7 cards in the upright position, which returns an answer of "Yes, you will become pregnant via IVF in April"

Pam Heslin :

Thank you for joining me.

Pam Heslin :

So the bottom line here, is that no, you're not pregnant now, but you will be next month.

Pam Heslin :

Do you have any questions on this reading?

Pam Heslin :

I see that you may have stepped away. I hope this reading has been helpful. If you have more questions, or questions on this reading, please let me know.

Pam Heslin :

Warmly

Pam Heslin :

Pam Heslin

Expert: stalactitejones,
 replied 6 years ago
stalactitejones
Welcome to JustAnswer! Thanks in advance for allowing me to provide guidance for your situation...

I indicated in another post that I do not see pregnancy before your ivf treatment begins. I do see that your next conception will be late May to early June 2013, not 2012.
Thank you! I wil not being doing ivf for that many months so 2013 conception will not be happening
Expert: stalactitejones,
 replied 6 years ago
Completion is imminent, though you feel differently right now -- divine order is in play here, it will happen but not until Goddess has ordained it to be so. Hang in there!
stalactitejones
stalactitejones
stalactitejones