hrguru206
hrguru206, Consultant
Experience:  Human Resources Professional, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida
62657179
Type Your Question Here...

Why safety in the construction industry so important and how

Why safety in the construction industry so important and how can incentive programs be used by a construction company in order to promote safety?

hrguru206 :

Are there any length requirements?

Customer: Yes mam it's at least 200 words and theres one more question that I need to incorporate in and it is what are the steps for ensuring incentives actually promote safety?
hrguru206 :

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX work on this for you. Is there a deadline. I can post a response today.

Customer: I have like 10 days so anytime is good. Thank you

Here is the link to your summary... http://www.box.com/s/fcd1yc3a4dkidrj04faa

If you found my answer helpful please select the green ACCEPT button as this is the only way I am compensated for my time. I am happy to answer any additional questions you may have.

Please let me know if you need any additional assistance and that you were able to download the document.