General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

am i going to have any money this year am i going to find love…

Customer Question
am i going to have...
am i going to have any money this year am i going to find love hows my mother
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/7/2012
Expert: vibhuti9, Teacher replied 6 years ago
vibhuti9
vibhuti9, Teacher

vibhuti9 :

hi

vibhuti9 :

how are you

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

hi

vibhuti9 :

your mother is well and giving you her blessings

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

am i going to have a lump sum of money this year

vibhuti9 :

you are talented person so getting money would not be so tough for you

vibhuti9 :

what you need is efforts and hard work

vibhuti9 :

i do not think there would be shortage of money

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

am i going to find love

vibhuti9 :

although i do not see tons of money in your case

vibhuti9 :

look dear, do not loose hope ,

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

enough to get out of debt

vibhuti9 :

yes exactly

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

been having a hard time with relationships

vibhuti9 :

you wont be short of money your needs would be

vibhuti9 :

fulfilled ,

vibhuti9 :

yes dear, this i can see

vibhuti9 :

honestly i feel your tough and hard time regarding relationship

vibhuti9 :

but dear,events happen for the reason and these are karmic actions

vibhuti9 :

but god has sent us to feel this wonderful thing love here on earth and to give love

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

my mother has alshemires

vibhuti9 :

so every one gets it , you are not exception, so you will get also, do not loose heart

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

everyone leans on me

vibhuti9 :

i am getting dear

vibhuti9 :

but do not feel bad, all would be all right

vibhuti9 :

are you there

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

yes

vibhuti9 :

ok

vibhuti9 :

so regarding love ,i would say be patient, on the right time you would also experience this

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

was dating male 14 younger dont know what happened saggitarius

vibhuti9 :

he was not a right person for you

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

he was the sagg

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

why

vibhuti9 :

it is all the best that he moved on

vibhuti9 :

sagg does not mean would be perfect as for relationship

vibhuti9 :

compatibility other factors are also considered

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

didnt do anything to him

vibhuti9 :

you would get a more suitable person

vibhuti9 :

he did not deserve you

vibhuti9 :

he was not of your type ,you need some one compassionate and loving person

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

my ex a gemimi wants me back dont want as a mate again

vibhuti9 :

ex means ex why you should be with him again

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

scorpio mate like him dont know about

vibhuti9 :

i did not understand what do you want to say

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

i feel he has other prospects

vibhuti9 :

what i feel is you would get some one new ,do not look at past people

vibhuti9 :

they have hurt you already ,

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

ill b patient and continue to go to the gym

vibhuti9 :

that is the spirit, you should be positive and see what happens

vibhuti9 :

you would feel new energy ,new enthusiasm,new prospects

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

ur right i have been hurt many times thankyou also my sister and i dont talk situation with my mother

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

tried with her to b closer didnt work

vibhuti9 :

you should not talk negative things to her as she would feel bad and it would again put bad effect on her health

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

i didnt have never we just dont get along

vibhuti9 :

be optimistic ,you would be with some loved one soon

vibhuti9 :

as positive thought bring happiness in life so

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

am i going to keep my job wiht the postal svc

vibhuti9 :

try to be more positive, meditate, and certainly would see change in situations

vibhuti9 :

yes, stay on the current joy ,as i do not think it is time for the change

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

ny more insight for me

vibhuti9 :

keep doing your duties towards your mother

vibhuti9 :

you would be benefited this way

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

thank you have a blessed day

vibhuti9 :

thanks friend, may god bless you all the happiness

vibhuti9 :

take care

JACUSTOMER-6k7kxyvn- :

and u also

vibhuti9 :

bye

Expert: Infinity Tarot,
 replied 6 years ago
Infinity Tarot

Hello

I am asking you to reread your question about money????

You will never have any more than to struggle from penny to penny if you ask if you will have any money telling universe that is what you have NOTHING!

You always ask to add to what you have from Heavens and Universe with Gratitude for what you already have like ability to take a breath of fresh air every morning with healthy lungs.

Giving and gratitude are the paths to financial freedom and overflowing abundance, so watch your words very carefully!

You get what think about and if you feel lack but not gratitude for what you have by asking to add to your given or current abundance you will draw more lack!

How is your mother????? what is that question all about??? cant you call her or are you asking about her health, lack or priorities is lacking here and that is okay you need some guidance and prayer should help and writing down what you want is a good idea in long hand to let subconscious mind know what to work on, show is run but modern memory that knows every neo second of your life and every thought and action where all the programs are that run you conscious mind that you and all else feel you are in charge, 87 % is subconscious programming repetitious automatic learned behavior and conscious mind is only 23%, imagine who wins each end every time.

Will you find dating parter this summer?

You will meet new guys and you will go out but this year is about dating not serious relationships. I see you getting angry and thinking too much about past and lost loves and being angry at life for not brining you from nowhere someone special and than you get depressed and sleepless and give up. Every time you go down you get up there is no other options when it comes to finding relationships.

You have Moon card and 9 of Swords

Too much worry and worry kills desire to move on and take action and anger and anxiety about having to deal with financial issues and partner issues and mother issues, cast it over to God, surrender and keep going.

Regards,

I see no problems with your mother health wise she is more than fine and happy about something and you will be in contact with her very soon which will be happy event for her. Some sort of peace will be made Temperance card

Angel of Peace and Balance

Expert: Rajhere, Consultant replied 6 years ago
Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant

hello my friend

I will provide ou with the best possible answer and accuracy

As i can get my friend you are having a hrad with finance although you are working hard for it but still you are not getting the outcome as you expected and thats creates much problematic situation but you need not loose hope my friend

Because loosing hope will not help you as the time needs efforts from you and determination so keep trying for it . it will take time but you feel the benefits my friend , and as i can get you will experience a good time and will have good financial benefits around august 2012 ( long i know but its time taking my friend)

About your love life i will say that you will have a love in life and that will bring happiness in your life as you have faced lots of trouble in your life . The person will understand your feelings and thoughts and you both will have a good future together so nothing to worry about and will be in love by september 2012 , however you will be having a good time in relationship from june 2012 but still some time is required to get the relationhsip to better state

hope this helps

To have answers from me pls mention my name in your questions and replies too

Pls accept the answer ( if you felt it helpful) so that i can get credit for my time and efforts

My best wishes are with you

Thanks for accept in advance

Raj

Expert: SUN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SUN
SUN, Consultant

Dear friend,

For your first question am i going to have any money this year ? the cards that

I pulled are

1.Nine of cups

Element:Water

2.Ten of pentacles

Element: Earth

Element combination: Water + Earth

This is a strong combination

Cards shows that you will get unexpected money this year.cards shows that this year

will bring you joy and success.The out coming card is a card of wealthy and richness.I am getting positive signs from the cards dear. So get ready.

For your second question am i going to find love ? the cards that I pulled are

1.Eight of swords

Element: Air

2.King of wands

Element: fire

Element combination: AIr + Fire

This is a strong combination

Cards shows that your past bad experiences holding yourself back to enter into

a new relationship.I see your fear of failure in the past and confusion state.

The out coming card is King of wands.

Wands usually represent movements.Yes dear,soon you will move form your

past worries .I am not seeing any romantic relationship here this year.But I see

that you will soon come out from your past and you feel good change in your

thoughts.

For your third question hows my mother ? the card that I pulled is Five of cups.

This is a negative card.She seems to be in worry and her loneliness makes her to

feel grief.

Hope this will help you.

******************

Please hit the ACCEPT button as a sign of appreciation.
This is the only way that I will be credited for my time and service.
Bonus is welcome

****************

If you want my help ,simply you can add my name and ask your questions.
Thank you dear.