General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

i cant do chat so can you please respond to me a different…

Customer Question
i can't do chat so...
i can't do chat so can you please respond to me a different way. Thank you
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/7/2012
Expert: vibhuti9, Teacher replied 6 years ago
vibhuti9
vibhuti9, Teacher

vibhuti9 :

hi

vibhuti9 :

whom are you addressing to?

Expert: VEDIC ASTROLOGER, Consultant replied 6 years ago
VEDIC ASTROLOGER
VEDIC ASTROLOGER, Consultant
Yes I am also facing the same problem, it shows u r offline. no problem
I am repeating my reply here also. The separation was due to the retrogression of Mars on both of your Moon sign from 23rd of January could be the one of the reason for separation, because Mars in retrogression will always create misunderstands and unwanted arguments which will split the relationship. but this will turn into direct motion from 13th of April 2012 and from this there is a bright chance for reunion. soon he will come back in your life. need not worry.

if you feel satisfied with my answer please click the ACCEPT button

thank you
Expert: Rajhere, Consultant replied 6 years ago
Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant

Hello my friend

I will provide you with the best possible answer and accuracy

As i can get my friend Clint do have feelings for you but the problem is he is not able to take the decision to move in more deeper relationship , he is just confused a bit about relationship and thats why its creating problem .

But thats not the case always he will need his time thats true but yes will be able to decide and that time he will express himself completely in front of you , and then you both wont have any problem in getting into more depth

As for time is concerned i can get that it will take around last of april by clint to get much clear and thus by last april your relationship will be at better stage than now

Hope this helps

Pls accept( if you felt it helpful ) so that i can get credit for my time and efforts and mention my name in your questions and replies to have answers from me

My best wishes are with you (always)

Thanks for the accept in advance

Raj

hello , no need to open with fresh question.
you can reply here itself by hitting reply option under my portion
thank you