General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I am a non-physician owned portable x-ray supplier. I am under…

Customer Question
I am a non-physician owned...
I am a non-physician owned portable x-ray supplier. I am under a supervising physician (radiologist). I am medicare/medicaid and nysdoh certified. would I bill out services under him to private insurances. ie: working in private office did 10 chest x-rays 3 medicare 3 empire and 4 magnacare. Would i bill medicare by me and private under him ?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/8/2012
Expert: Camille-Moderator, Moderator replied 6 years ago
Camille-Moderator
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Good Morning, yes i am in need of the answer! What other information do you request !

Hi, no additional information is needed. Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly:-)

Expert: Karel1, Just know a little something replied 6 years ago
Karel1
Karel1, Just know a little something

I would call 1800medicare and ask them. Go thru the prompts put in your own social security number then say billing or agent.

You can also call the NYS ins.board at 800-358=9260. You might want to contact them first.

for medicaid call 18003439000.

ok, what about the private insurance? aetna magnacare bc/bs that was more my question. i have billing priviliges with medicare/medicaid.
For them call the NYS Insurance board 800-358-9260