General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have a libra midheaven. The ruler of my tenth house is in…

Customer Question
I have a libra midheaven...
I have a libra midheaven. The ruler of my tenth house is in the 8th house. And I have Uranus in strong sextile with the midheaven. What possible careers would I be best suited to?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/7/2012
Expert: VEDIC ASTROLOGER, Consultant replied 6 years ago
VEDIC ASTROLOGER
VEDIC ASTROLOGER, Consultant

vedicastrologer :

Profession related with public will give positive results for you. The ruler of 10th house is Moon and being placed in 8th house Taurus and also Moon being in exaltation in Taurus will give good results for profession related with public like, media, restaurant, hospital etc., will be good for your profession.

vedicastrologer :

any more question

vedicastrologer :

if you feel satisfied with my answer please click the ACCEPT button

vedicastrologer :

thank you

Expert: SUN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SUN
SUN, Consultant

Hi friend,

Please give me your date of birth,place of birth and time of birth.

DOB is 12 july, 1983 and time of birth is 5:15 PM. Place of birth is Perth, Australia

Dear friend,

Thanks for requesting me for your questions.

Analyzing your birth chart now running period is Venus and
he is posited in the 9th house from the Ascendant.

10th house lord Mercury is well posited in the 7th house
and he signifies 7 and 10.

Planetary positions shows that Engineering and computer related
career suits you a lot.

Now running period is an favorable one and in this period you will
get tremendous improvements in your life.

May GOD showers his blessings for your Happy prosperous life.

Hope this will help you.

********************

Please hit the ACCEPT button as a sign of appreciation.
This is the only way that I will be credited for my time and service.
Bonus is welcome

****************

If you want my help ,simply you can add my name and ask your questions.
Thank you dear.