General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

How do I know if I have pschycic tendancies. I am noticing…

Customer Question
How do I know if...
How do I know if I have pschycic tendancies. I am noticing more and more that I can sense things. For instance , I know when a phone will ring on occasions. I know of a meeting or encounter prior to the actuality. Is this a form of being pschycic?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/7/2012
Expert: pdheslin, Consultant replied 6 years ago
pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Hello, thank you for allowing me to answer your question. I teach psychic development classes, and I'm always thrilled to discuss this subject.

We are all born psychic. This is a God-given gift that we all have, and one doesn't have to be hit by lightening, have a near-death experience or be the 7th daughter of the 7th daughter! The word psychic means, "of the soul". You have a soul and it perceives!

There used to be a time in human history when our intuitive, psychic selves were honored and revered. The birth of the organized church and the industrial age have done much to change our collective beliefs about our abilities to sense subtle energies.

In today's culture, we are socialized into believing that psychic abilities are just our imagination, or the church teaches that it's something evil. Neither is true. The difference between those people and myself is that I have learned to honor my psychic senses, and have worked to develop them.

So, know that you are indeed psychic
, and can begin to develop and enhance your natural psychic abilities. The place to start is with your own personal connection to the Divine, or the Source/God/Goddess/Creator -whatever word you use for that higher power, higher intelligence that you believe in.

Everyone's path is different, but just a few things you can do to develop your skills might be:

Meditation - learning to sit in the quiet, free from distractions of TV, phones, other people. Learning to hear your own inner voice

Reading - read wisdom literature such as the bible, the baghagavad gita, or the literature of the great mystics and metaphysical teachers. Get a book on basic psychic development (Sonia Choquette has a wonderful book called, "The Psychic Pathway" with great education and exercises in a workbook) Learn what "chakras" are. Learn what the "claires" are. Learn what "karma" is. Learn what "Psychic protection" is. Learn what "subtle energy" is.

Practice - Use it or lose it. You have to use those skills in order to develop them. Get a deck of regular playing cards and shuffle. Hold the deck in your hands. Try to sense if the top card is black or red. Make two piles, one red, one black. When you're done, go through the piles and count how many times you were right, and keep a journal. Do this as many times as you want per day, but do it every day. Don't get discouraged if you're often wrong. This about learning what it feels like when you're right, as well as when you're wrong.

Have fun with it.

There's a few tips to get you started. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have!

Warmly,
Pam Heslin
Expert: Mysticalme, Consultant replied 6 years ago
Mysticalme
Mysticalme, Consultant

Hello and thank you for letting me read for you regarding your question.

Knowing the things that you have mentioned are geared to the precognition of knowing something is going to happen before it really does. I am sensing the psychic abilities that lie within you need to be honed. This is done by meditation which is easier than what people think it is. In this way you will connect with more of the spiritual world and become more and more in tuned with all of that follows in this type of work. I would recommend reading books such as Born Knowing by John Holland is a wonderful book to read and many more to get you going in the right direction. God Bless and always pay attention when your intuitive side is really kicking in and trying to tell you something. Take Care. Your gifts are there but it is up to you to move ahead with it.

Sincerely,

Mystical Me

Expert: SU DARSHAN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

DEAR USER

---------------

Thank you for choosing JUST ANSWER - a Team of Experienced ,

Dedicated Astrologers -

for analyzing your question and to help YOU..

-------------
Please give your birth details:

Name,Gender, Date of birth, Place of birth with state, country details and

Time of birth for getting answers for all the above ASTROLOGICAL - questions.

---------------
If you have any questions regarding this ,please contact me,

just ask for " SU DARSHAN ".

My user id name is: " SU DARSHAN "

Simply you can add my name in your questions and

can ask for details.

----------

Thank you .

*********
Expert: Rajhere, Consultant replied 6 years ago
Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant

Hello my friend

Thanks for the question

I will provide you with the best possible answer and accuracy

First congrats to have this god gift and as i can get you will use this gift in a better way and second thing you need to practice it and will get much better than you are today . But you feel the real happiness when you would be able to help others with it and in return will get appreciation and care from them in return .

My friend Yes your a psychic but need some more practice over it and for this the foremost thing is you need have strog concentration and you will be able to feel it and thats really amazing to experience. A true god gift

Hope this helps

My friend to have answers from me in future pls mention my name in your questions and replies

Pls accept the answer ( if you feel it valuable) so that i can get credit for my time and efforts

My best wishes are with you and once again congrats

Thanks for the accept in advance

Raj

Expert: stalactitejones,
 replied 6 years ago
stalactitejones
Welcome to JustAnswer! Thanks in advance for allowing me to provide guidance for your situation...

What you are experiencing is an "awakening" of your psychic abilities -- confirmed by your angels, you are clairgustant (sense of taste), clairvoyant (sight), clairaudient (spiritual ear) and empathic (emotional). In addition to your senses heightening, you should also be noticing number sequences such as 11, 88, 44 and 55. If you'd like insight on what these numbers mean for you, Doreen Virtue's Angel Numbers book or app is a good place to start -- the meanings there are general though these numbers hold more of a personal significance for you.
Having received numerous answers I am currently studying all the advice which has so kindly been accepted.
I welcome all advice on this and can tell you on reading the answers my hands have been tingling constantly. I cannot explain this but it is still occurring.

My friend that tingling sensation do occur due to excitement and happiness

As i can get that you are really happy to know about your gift and that you can use to help others

So keep precticing and you will do great

Thanks

If you feely valuable then pls do accept the answer so that i can get credit for it

Raj

The reason you are getting tingling in your hands is the energy being flowed through you from what you are reading up on and what you are receiving. The more you recognize the signs of spirit working through you the better. Everyone has different signs, symbols, smells and even the tingling. Spirit is definitely working in your life.

Never stop learning and keep honing your skills and the more you practice the better you will be. Keep up the good work. God Bless

Sincerely,

Mystical Me