General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

gosh this is difficult. he doesnt do anything with her actually.

Customer Question
gosh this is difficult. he...
gosh this is difficult. he doesn't do anything with her actually. I don't think he will start doing things with her now. I love that dog to death. It hurts a lot.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/7/2012
Expert: Veterinarian101,
 replied 6 years ago
Veterinarian101

Veterinarian101 :

Fair enough.

Veterinarian101 :

Then I would ask him of you can take over the care of the dog

Veterinarian101 :

*if you*

Veterinarian101 :

Are you there?

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

yes i am

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

I was thinking about an answer

Veterinarian101 :

Do you have any further questions

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

He would never ever do that

Veterinarian101 :

Does he care that the dog likes you better?

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

no

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

he just doesnt care

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

painful

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

what would you recommend to do?

Veterinarian101 :

Well I would not be worried. You enjoy the interaction with the dog, the dog enjoys the time with you. That sounds 'win-win' for you and the dog

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

I dont even know whether he will cooperate or not

Veterinarian101 :

Won't he still let you walk the dog? and sleep with it? Or is that going to change?

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

i can walk her, but no more sleeping with her. i cant let her into my house anylonger

Veterinarian101 :

That is sad.

Veterinarian101 :

Have you considered getting a dog of your own?

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

and when she eats she needs to do that at his place with the veranda closed

Veterinarian101 :

Who made these rules?

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

yes but i cant, i have two cats

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

he made the rules

Veterinarian101 :

Cats and dogs can live perfectly together

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

My cats are very very shy

Veterinarian101 :

Ah that is sad that he made the rules

Veterinarian101 :

Fair enough. Is there any other way I can help you?

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

i wish i could take her. i would try it with my cats

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

she is so lovely

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

what can i do now? how do i get her to like him again under the circumstances?

Veterinarian101 :

This is not possible without his co-operation.

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

okay. thank you.

JACUSTOMER-ukd2qtla- :

bye

Veterinarian101 :

Goodbye and best of luck