General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

How can I find the love of my life that Ive been searching…

Customer Question
How can I find the...
How can I find the love of my life that I've been searching for?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: General
3/7/2012
Expert: SU DARSHAN, Consultant replied 6 years ago
SU  DARSHAN
SU DARSHAN, Consultant

SU DARSHAN :

hello

SU DARSHAN :

hello are you there

SU DARSHAN :

hello

SU DARSHAN :

are you receiving the message

JACUSTOMER-gxd0r3qv- : Hi I'm here
SU DARSHAN :

how are you

SU DARSHAN :

hello

JACUSTOMER-gxd0r3qv- : I'm good. How are you?
SU DARSHAN :

I' m good.

SU DARSHAN :

thanks for joining in the chat session.

JACUSTOMER-gxd0r3qv- : I'm good.. I'm not sure that you are getting my messages...
SU DARSHAN :

I am getting your messages. thanks

JACUSTOMER-gxd0r3qv- : Ok cool.
JACUSTOMER-gxd0r3qv- : So how dose this work?
SU DARSHAN :

I seek the help of my good spirits - the three mystic tarot cards for your question

JACUSTOMER-gxd0r3qv- : Ok
SU DARSHAN :

simply chatting.

SU DARSHAN :

you have given your question. I will draw three mystic cards for you and will give my findings for your kind reference.

SU DARSHAN :

hello

JACUSTOMER-gxd0r3qv- : I'm here
SU DARSHAN :

Eight of Swords

Eight of Cups

Justice

SU DARSHAN :

all the three cards indicate you have good options before you to select according your choice

SU DARSHAN :

the cards didn't give any negative energy for your question.

JACUSTOMER-gxd0r3qv- : Ok what does that mean?
SU DARSHAN :

It seems, you will be getting your love partner soon. You have to select the right person among the best choices available.

SU DARSHAN :

hello

SU DARSHAN :

hello user, are you there

SU DARSHAN :

are you receiving the messages

SU DARSHAN :

hello

JACUSTOMER-gxd0r3qv- : Ok well what if I have no choices?
JACUSTOMER-gxd0r3qv- : Yes I am
SU DARSHAN :

if you have any other question to ask, please tell me

SU DARSHAN :

hello

SU DARSHAN :

thanks for joining in the chat session

SU DARSHAN :

We don't hold any responsibility for your decisions and actions taken by you.

Please think twice before taking any important decision.-------------

SU DARSHAN :

hello ,

SU DARSHAN :

are you there

JACUSTOMER-gxd0r3qv- : That was not detailed or satisfactory. I was under the impression that this was more in depth. I am not happy with thy reading at all.
SU DARSHAN :

I request you to click the ACCEPT button , PLEASE.

Any BONUS in this regard is appreciated.

Please give me a POSITIVE FEEDBACK .

Thank you.

SU DARSHAN :

no problem.

SU DARSHAN :

if you have any question, please tell me

SU DARSHAN :

the cards did't indicate any negative energy for your question.

SU DARSHAN :

which means, you will be getting your love partner soon

SU DARSHAN :

if you have any question, I will analyse and tell you

SU DARSHAN :

hello

SU DARSHAN :

can I have your birth details like date of birth

SU DARSHAN :

time of birth and place of birth for analysis

SU DARSHAN :

please give your specific question if any

SU DARSHAN :

hello

SU DARSHAN :

hello user

SU DARSHAN :

are you there

SU DARSHAN :

the first card indicates that you have little confusion at present in selecting your love partner

SU DARSHAN :

the second card is a symbolic card indicating your present thoughts and reflective state of mind

SU DARSHAN :

the third card indicates this is the time for you analyse the present situation and choose

SU DARSHAN :

a right path in your life.

SU DARSHAN :

hello are you there

SU DARSHAN :

are you receiving the messages

SU DARSHAN :

if you have any question to ask, please tell me'

SU DARSHAN :

hello

SU DARSHAN :

hello are you there

SU DARSHAN :

IN future, please contact me for any of your questions.

My NAME is: " SU DARSHAN "

PLEASE - ADD MY NAME " SU DARSHAN " in your question and

ask for details.

Please give me a POSITIVE FEEDBACK .

Thank you.

Expert: Kevin, Research Analyst replied 6 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, Research Analyst
Hello, Thank you for your question, I am going to read for you right now. I am going to pose the cards your present and future outcome. Please give me about 10 minutes to complete this. Thank you.

Ok, here is your reading.

Just to recap, I have posed the question "How can I find the love of my life" and am about to read the present and future for your situation. I will go in much detail for you as I can.

The first card I have pulled on the present situation in your life is the Upright Moon. This is somewhat of a positive card. It tells up that your goals are just out of reach, but they can be attained. You need to stop looking at things beyond your reach, keep on one path and the light will shine on you to keep the negative energies away.
This card is not bad, it tells me your goal of finding love is attainable. There are negative forces keeping you from finding this person, this could include routines that are not helping you with positive energies, a rut occurring in your life, or other things going on. The talk of making the change to a path to lead you to your goals, this can tell us of a change that must be made, you are close to finding this person, but just not there yet. Just as this card tells us to follow the light of the moon which is always in motion, I feel you are going to need to change up your routine. Something different where you will be exposed to new people. A gym, daily trips to read a magazine at a bookstore or coffee shop, this is where I feel you are going to find your positive energy and your soon to be love.

The next card I have pulled is based on your future. I have pulled the Ace of Cups. This is one of the most positive cards in my deck and you should be very pleased to have drawn this card. This card depict a cup overflowing with love and joy, finding an unconditional love. This card is amazing and tells me if you follow the path you need to as the first card has pulled there are going to be amazing changes in your life coming soon. I feel within 4 months you will meet this person you have been yearning for and all you have to do is make these changes to your routine and be a little more forward then you have been.

Great things are coming for you, follow the advice and keep your spirits in a positive state and this will help ward away and negative energies.

I hope this reading has helped you and you found the level of detail good. If it has please remember to hit the accept button or leave me positive feedback.

Thank you, feel free to request me anytime!

Expert: Rajhere, Consultant replied 6 years ago
Rajhere
Rajhere, Consultant

Hello my friend

Thanks for the question

I will provide you with the best possible answer and accuracy

So my friend as I can its true that you will be getting your love partner but your curiosity to know more about it quite obvious as you are the person who give much importance to relationship and love than anything else . And thus you do not want to have wrong person in your life as it really gives pain ( so its was just a bit about you to let you know that I am getting you right )

About your love life I will say it will be taking time for you to have your soulmate or the person to love you as much you desire and deserve . But that's not all I will tell you mor4e about it . First the person is going to be someone new ( so you don't know the person well from before) . Second thing is you are going to meet this person around the last of April 2012 and this is going to be a casual or introductory meet but yes you both will feel a good time However it will take time for you both to be into the relationship ( So its not going to be love at first sight) . And the person will be attractive so I can say you need not to worry about the look , you will have a good partner .

And yes you both will realize the importance of each other in the life and that going to give the fruitful relationship . So again nothing to be worried about for the future you are going to have a good relationship and love in your life . Yes I can also sense some ups and downs( that's a pasrt of relationship) but nothing serious . You both will really enjoy life with each other .

Hope this helps

In future to have answers from me pls mention my name raj in your questions and replies as well (Thanks)

Pls accept the answer ( if you feel it helpful) so that I can get credit for my time and efforts

My best wishes are with you ( Always)

Thanks for the accept in advance

Raj

DEAR USER

THANKS FOR VIEWING THE ANSWER.

please contact me for any of your questions.

My NAME is: " SU DARSHAN "

ask for details.

Please give me a POSITIVE FEEDBACK .

Thank you.
Expert: Infinity Tarot,
 replied 6 years ago
Infinity Tarot

Hello

Thank you for coming to JA

First Neediness will get you nowhere. Whatever you desperately need will evade you since that is not what law of attraction works like.

Here we go.

You are to write down what you want heavens holy spirit or infinite spirit to ADD to your overflowing cup, remember universe responds to what you desire more of not what you are disparate about!!!!!!!!

Describe what you want to have added to all your other blessings and abundances which is partner and not specifics of name of some specific person they have free will and you would be infringing, but a stranger to you that looks this way, make good money, is stable ,has black hair or has house or loves me crazy or we are attracted to each other

Write every night before bed in long hand, long hand writing is back door to subconscious mind suggestion acceptance tool. Say write, I am single now and open to receive loving partner into my life NOW and I waiting with burning desire for him and I desire to have him in my life by the end of t his year.... thank you thank you thank you.

Than you go dating that is your part of the bargain find the way no matter how hard we women find it hard we just want price to arrive since we were indoctrinated like that by parents to minimize their fear of inappropriate behavior and their fear of their Church, neighbor or too early of an sexual involvement and later they see some people simply just stay waiting like fate is suppose to bring someone without you finding single dances, single clubs and single on line dating and meeting and meeting and meeting no matter how many disappointed anticipate that partner. Period

Every night write down how exited you are about this special person being on his way guided by your actions and Holy Spirit on his way and you on your way to encounter one day and have relationship of lasting value.

If you take this approach you will find that person, love is not person you will find a person with whom you will have attraction and from that build the hardest thing humans have to build to last and that is relationship between two different people who had different experiences and different perceptions once infatuation or honeymoon is over.

Love and Light Olivia

You will end up in this type of union on picture if you read what I have sadi and add some of your own wisdom and pray for eternal wisdom spirit to lead you.

Keep vision board with all you want to happen including this type of pictures.