Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years in the field
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

this question is for XXXXX XXXXXnigan (the internet researcher):

this question is for XXXXX XXXXXnigan (the internet researcher): please describe what an affiliate marketer does.

Hi, I am a Moderator with Just Answer. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Affiliate marketing is a marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. The industry has four core players: the merchant (also known as 'retailer' or 'brand'), the network (that contains offers for the affiliate to choose from and also takes care of the payments), the publisher (also known as 'the affiliate'), and the customer. The market has grown in complexity to warrant a secondary tier of players, including affiliate management agencies, super-affiliates and specialized third party vendors.

Affiliate marketing overlaps with other Internet marketing methods to some degree, because affiliates often use regular advertising methods. Those methods include organic search engine optimization (SEO), paid search engine marketing (PPC - Pay Per Click), e-mail marketing, and in some sense display advertising.

Teh affiliate marketer is a person or company who markets/sells products for another person or company. They usually usually receive a commission based on a sale or lead generated.

Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience: 25+ Years in the field
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
where can i find a high quality ontario drivers license template online for the novelty/non-ilicit purposes like we discussed.
http://bitli.es/wVU3cm
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience: 25+ Years in the field
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no, the template, not the place to buy them. I want to make my own for an art and craft and i want help on learning how to do that because i know that they aren't illegal for novelty purposes. please do internet research and respond to this entry because id really like to know where to find the template -- really just a picture stored on your computer as a jpeg or higher quality type of image. Where on the internet can i pay to download this image on the internet?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
please answer
I will see what I can find for you. I sent the previous link to you because I thought it would be easier. But if not, I will find what you are requesting.

Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience: 25+ Years in the field
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you in advance for finding me the template for purchase
I know that these are a great deal of fun. This one includes only the 52 US states that you can use to make funny id's, but I know you had mentioned Ontario specifically. Would you like me to continue to find something similar for Quebec? If so, is this the type of novelty template you are looking for? This one includes some templates for birth announcements, too, I believe.

http://bitli.es/yB9Vph
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience: 25+ Years in the field
I don't know yet, what the .swt file type will import into. But take a look at this and see if it's close to what you are looking for. Meanwhile, I will find out what we can import the file into to edit.

http://bitli.es/xo4qXx

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
they all suck none of them is a high quality ontario drivers license template
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
do you know where i can find high quality.
That's a pretty harsh response. Maybe if you could give me an idea of what you would consider higher quality? I am still looking for you and I will find what you need. It would be helpful if you could give me a little more guidance in terms of what I'm missing.

Also, I see you sometimes have computer questions. I can help you with those if your preferred Expert is ever unavailbale. Just FYI.

Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience: 25+ Years in the field
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you for the info about the computers. I would like an ontario drivers license template that is high enough quality that it looks as much like a real license as possible and i would like it available for purchase and if you can reference the location on the internet where it is available i would greatly appreciate that.
You have said that it must be a template that you can edit yourself - is that correct? There are other options which provide better results, so I want to make sure that is your requirement.
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience: 25+ Years in the field
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I can edit it in photoshop so it doesn't have to be editable.
Please provide me the option that gets the best results.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE ONTARIO DRIVERS LICENSE TEMPLATE THAT GETS ME THE BEST RESULTS THANKS IN ADVANCE (DOES NOT NEED TO BE EDITABLE).
Ok... so as long as it's a good image, that's ok with you it sounds like. That's what I will get for you then.
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience: 25+ Years in the field
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i dont know if your away on vacation but when you get back can you please get me an image, does not need to be editable that is as high quality as possible of an ontario drivers license template. (i am willing to purchase one) THANKS AGAIN MICHAEL!
I wish I was on vacation! Still trying to kick this flu bug that I have.

I'm actually looking for it right now.

Trust me... I have definitely done a LOT of looking for the quality that you want, but haven't found it yet. But I haven't stopped looking!

Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience: 25+ Years in the field
Is this closer to what you need?

http://bitli.es/wMHleo

http://bitli.es/w3MZbi
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience: 25+ Years in the field
This one is pretty huge

http://bitli.es/xfElF0
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience: 25+ Years in the field
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
to be honest the two smaller ones that are more recent and without the blurred text is more of what im looking for but they are also extremely poor quality and i was looking for something mush higher in quality,like something that has been scanned and edited so that i dont have to do the editing myself. i am willing to pay for it and if you can find them for sale anywhere then it would help me alot and thanks for your help so far. please keep looking.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
oh and by the way, i need it to not be cropped cutting into the card-- they were cropped too much.
I have found some places that you can pay for it that I will forward to you. I thought I had sent them to you, but maybe I didn't. I will send them to you today.
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience: 25+ Years in the field
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i did not receive anything of the day that you said to would send them to me, (yesterday). This is just a reminder for you. have a good day.

I know. I apologize and I do appreciate the reminder.

I'm recovering my main computer right now which gave me quite a bit of a problem recently. But it should be done soon and I will get the information to you (it's saved on that computer)

Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience: 25+ Years in the field
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thanks
You're welcome. Computer is back up and my data is safe. I will go through the bookmarks I made of you and send you the links.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
just a reminder michael that i hope you haven't forgotten all about the links to places to buy the templates that you have expressed intention to send me. I still need those templates and its been a few days without a response from you. You said you had them in your bookmarks. Could i please have them now?