Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years in the field
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

i have tried to make a fake ID (for novelty, not illicit purposes)

i have tried to make a fake ID (for novelty, not illicit purposes) but i have been failing so far. I scan my id on a dedicated scanner (canon 9000F) and the scan isn't as exact as the id itself so i begin to edit it all on photoshop elements 10. I cant seem to get it to turn out well enough though using photoshop. Additionally, my canon MG5220 printer doesn't print the id out like it looks on the scanned image that is see on the computer. What is required, what should i do to make a good-quality, non-illicit, novelty id that i can show my friends and keep in my wallet? What am i doing wrong?
Category: General
Expert:  replied 5 years ago.
Hello. Since you are doing this for non-illicit, novelty to show your friends and keep in my wallet purposes, I will try to assist you with your question.

It sounds like the main issue is the printout. The best way to print would be on photo paper. Printing on normal paper will not give you what you are looking for. Have you already tried this?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i have been printing on inkjet teslin but it hasnt come out well.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
where exactly can i find a good fake id template on the internet?