TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

How to sell fine china without ebay or craigs list. How to

How to sell fine china without ebay or craig's list. How to sell an 86 piece set of silverplate flatware.

TaxTom :

Hello, I have for several years sold these items directly to Replacement China http://replacements.com/misc/packship.htm. You will not get retail but they are fair. You will contact them with your pattern of China or flatware and they will email you an offer sheet that gives you what they will offer for each piece. You will mark the quantaties you have and ship a copy with your well packed items to their warehouse they will unpack it and evaluate condition and send you a check in a week to 10 days. I have sold over 10 sets of china to them and overall have been very satisfied. Thanks Tom Please click accept