How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxTom Your Own Question
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...
TaxTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

is an original baptismal certificate and original army discharge

Resolved Question:

is an original baptismal certificate and original army discharge papers acceptable to get anew drivers license in place of onr recently expired
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.
Hello, Where are you located and do you have your old license and is the address still the same? Thanks Tom
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i am in virginia and my address is the same
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.
Hello, You will need a certified birth certicate or an unexpired passport and your old license. You can prove your are a legal resident with current utilitity bills or bank statements. Here is full document explaining other options for proving identity . Just as a side note if you renew before your license expires you do not have to provide all of this prrof. thanks Tom Please click accept
TaxTom and 13 other General Specialists are ready to help you