stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
56648325
Type Your Question Here...

I took a short video in a friends house from my cell phone,

Customer Question

I took a short video in a friends house from my cell phone, and an unexplained little boy seemed to float out of a wall and in front of the camera. It seemed like he was dead and showed up as a ghost. We didn't physically see him, but it showed up when I looked at my video. Can anyone even try to explain this? Or where I can go to show this and get some answers?
thanks
Marie
Category: General
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 5 years ago.

You can try

Paranormal Cellular Hotline:(NNN) NNN-NNNN

If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI (4474)

email [email protected] or call our 24-hour Helpline(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Hope this helps.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It still didn't give me any hints as to what it could be.
Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 5 years ago.

I think that the information that Patricia gave you is great. I believe in the paranormal. I doubt that everything can be explained away by science, but there could be a reasonable scientific explanation.

I think that either this boy showed up in the video because the camera was more sensitive to the phenomena than your eyes were or there was something wrong with the camera.

Contacting a researcher can help you to have your footage examined, possibly find out more information about the home's history, and maybe even get the researchers to come to the home to see what they could find with their own equipment. You can always start your own search at your local library on learning more about the home, but a researcher may be able to have access to sources that you would not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. Thanks!

stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience: As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.