How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxTom Your Own Question
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...
TaxTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I cancel

This answer was rated:

How can i cancel out of


You can cancel in several manners including calling the number on your credit card statement beside the charge.

Here is the cancellation policy from their website

"You may terminate your enrollment in Subscription Services at any time by calling us at the toll free number that appears on the applicable Site and on the emails that you receive from us. If for some reason you do not have access to a phone, you may terminate by writing us at 4447 North Central Expressway, Suite 110 PMB 406, Dallas, TX 75205, and requesting termination. You may not cancel via email to us. We do not provide prorated refunds"


TaxTom and 50 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions