How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Steve Your Own Question
Steve, Consultant
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 6995
Experience:  Sub vet, motorcycle enthusiast, Harley mechanic, father of 4 beautiful girls, educated in electronics and nuclear technology.
Type Your Question Here...
Steve is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Tryn to recover my landlords ph#. Can u guys help? His name

Resolved Question:

Try'n to recover my landlords ph#. Can u guys help? His name isXXXXX @XXXXX Lincoln, NE 68527
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.


here is a link to the White Pages, on line phone directory.



Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

Please accept my answer or let me know if you need more help.


Steve and 40 other General Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thx, man. Sry must of spaced u out..

Related General Questions