JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
14211116
Type Your Question Here...

where can I find the list of homes that are banked owned and

where can I find the list of homes that are banked owned and are under actual priced? Thanks

How can I buy a house in Auction and where do I find them

Category: General
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

The comprehensive database to use is: http://www.realtytrac.com/foreclosure/foreclosure-listings.html

It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. If you have a follow-up question, please reply and ask it.

If you are satisfied that your question has been answered, kindly select the ACCEPT button to close this thread and so that I receive credit for assisting you today.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the respond. I know some people that they go to something called auction and pay right there for the house and they get it for much cheaper. Is this different that forclosure house and how can I get into an auction? Can you help me, my friend is trying to know and buy one. Thanks
Your friend can contact the local sheriff's department to see when they're going to have their next auction sale. Some departments post their information online (for example: http://www.riversidesheriff.org/services/sheriff-sales.asp)