Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

Im 75 years old. Am I young enough to do internet work s

I'm 75 years old. Am I young enough to do internet work successfully?
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

Your question is incomplete. Could you please let me know a little more information about your question and I will be happy to assist you if possible. Joan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I had a neck whiplash in an auto accident approximately 20 years ago and I can only work at a computer a maximum of 3 hours per day now. Is that enough time to be a

successful internet marketer?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have a BBA Degree in Business Education and have previously owned a bookkeeping and Tax Service franchise. I retired too early and now need more income. Do you need any more information?
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

You need to be cautious as to who you are going to work for as many of the online services are scams. There are legitimate sites like The site you are on Justanswer.com where we answer questions for customers. Google has positions for people to work online, Cha Cha Guides and many others are legitimate, but the sites I mention do not ask you to put up any money to work for them.

As far as 3 hours a day, a site like Justanswer is very flexible since you are your own boss, but you do have to follow the Terms of Service of the site. Many of the legitimate sites 3 hours would not be any problem.

This link tells you how you can become an Expert here on Justanswer.com http://www.justanswer.com/expert/credential/become_an_expert.aspx We have Beta categories that people like yourself start and answer questions. These categories are based on your knowledge and interests. You can start one in Bookkeeping or apply to our finace or tax category. You can actually establish your own category and advertise it.

Hopefully this is helpful. If I site aske you for money to work for them, it is most likely a scam. Joan