How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxTom Your Own Question
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...
TaxTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In Oregon for the Oregon State Police Dept I am looking for

This answer was rated:

In Oregon for the Oregon State Police Dept I am looking for where to send for a recording of the dispatch call made during an incident where the OSP were dispatched., I know this is public record and would like to have it as soon as possible for a law suit i am starting agianst someone for harrasment. Is there a web site or number I call?

TaxTom :

Hello, here is the form for requesting records and at the top of the form is a contact number that you can call. If you do not have police report numbers they may be able to walk you through the procedures. Thanks Tom


I accept that answer and thank you but Could you please resend the link to me, it didnt seem to work. Thank You XXXXX

TaxTom :

Here is the link, be sure that your pop up blocker is not blocking it. Thanks Tom

TaxTom and 17 other General Specialists are ready to help you