TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

Hi. I am a frequent flier with South African Airways. I have

Hi. I am a frequent flier with South African Airways. I have flown the Johannesburg - Harare route over 40 times since Jun 2010, and am sure have accumulated so many voyager miles.
All along, whenever I bought my ticket with travel agent, it showed a frequent flyer number. But when I enquired to know how many miles I had accrued, I was told the flyer number wans't mine, there was a mistake, as it belonged to somebody else. I have been trying to apply for to be a voyager flier but then I do not know how to. I have tried to do it on the SAA website but with no success. How do I apply for a voyager number?
Regards

Joseph
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.

TaxTom :

Hello, Below you will find the link to apply for voyager miles but before you do that contact your travel agent and see if the can get it corrected for you so that you get credit for your previous trips. If yau are that good of customer they should be able to help, you also want to make sure they are not giving credit to someone else for your trips. https://www.flysaa.com/us/en/voyagerLogin.secured click on Join voyager now on right side of screen Thanks tom