How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxTom Your Own Question
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...
TaxTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you tell me what Grants are availabe for someone who cannot

Resolved Question:

Can you tell me what Grants are availabe for someone who cannot continue to work in there current field?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.

TaxTom :

Hello, There are few government grants available to individuals but most states have received funds for retraining that are available through your unemployment office. Here is the best infornation aboput what few grants are available Thanks Tom Please click accept

TaxTom and 42 other General Specialists are ready to help you