How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxTom Your Own Question
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...
TaxTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I go about obtaining replacement title for a vehicle

This answer was rated:

How do I go about obtaining replacement title for a vehicle I've owned outright for nine years?
Hello, what state is the title from? Thanks Tom
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hello, Here is the form for lost title There is an $18 fee and you can take it to your local License branch or mail it to Department of Motor Vehicles
Registration Operations
PO Box 942869
Sacramento, CaliforniaNNN-NN-NNNNThanks Tom Please click accept
TaxTom and 23 other General Specialists are ready to help you