Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

I have seen this item on TV in three programs and cant find

I have seen this item on TV in three programs and can't find where to get it. What it is is blue plastic with holes in it. I don't know the name of it, but it's for folding shirts out of the dryer. It also has hinges on both sides. You put your shirt face down on it †hen fold both sides in (Maybe the bottom too, but I can't remember whether theres a hinge at the bottom either). Unfolded it's about the size of a big t-shirt.

The two characters I've seen using it are: Alan Parker from 2 1/2 Men and ShelXXXXX XXXXX from The Big Bang. I'm guessing the idea is it would be funny if an awkward guy used it. I'm not a awkward guy I'm an awkward old lady who wants her t-shirts be folded to the same size so she can stack them on a shelf or even in a drawer, neatly.
I used to have one of these back in my "bachelor" days and it really folded clothes well.

Here is the link you are looking for...

http://www.flipfold.com/mobile/default.aspx#P37369

It is called the Flip Fold.

All the best. Please be sure to hit accept as that is the only way I receive credit for my response to you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Many thanks, Ed,

I'd like to tip you and give you feedback but I don't know where to do that. Is this an extra question?
Can you tell me how to get to that page?

XXXXX XXXXX
You are so so sweet. I am so glad you like the product. I loved mine. To answer your question - you already left me feedback and it was greatly appreciated.
I wish you all the best and hope you so enjoy the folding item!!!