How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Patience Your Own Question
Patience, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 291
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Type Your Question Here...
Patience is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds question is: I finished my Traffic School and certificate

This answer was rated: question is: I finished my Traffic School and certificate was sent to the court and have been notified by court all has been dismissed-Yeah!...However; in talking with my Insurance Company they said I need to present a copy from DMV (as they do not contact DMV but once a year) so how & who do I need to contact to be able to give this to my Insurance Agent?

Thank You so much!

Sandra L. Jennings - R0284399
3125 Via Puerta

Hi- Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question.


Congratulations on being ready to get back on the road again! You can download the form you need at :


Have the traffic school owner or administrator fill out the form and return it to the nearest Occupational Licensing office. The San Diego office would probably be the closest one to Carlsbad. You can check on that and other locations at:


Good luck to you. I'm happy to supply clarification if needed. Please click the green ACCEPT button so that I can receive credit for my work. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!



If you have further questions, please let me know. Otherwise, click the green ACCEPT button so that I can receive credit for my work.


Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Patiencwhy would I fill out this form when all has been done... I am quite confused, the Certificate was obtained by On-line Traffic School and submitted to the Court...and they have sent to my question is how do I get the DMV Form for my Insurance Company?

Thank You,


Hi Sandra- I see where there's confusion. I am thinking perhaps, what your insurance company may want is a copy of your driving record to see that the infraction was removed. If that's it, I can direct you to how to get a copy of your driving record. If you could tell me the name of your insurance company and anything they said about what they are specifically looking for, I will get a line on what's needed and tell you how to obtain it.

Take care,

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank you so very much...and it is Liberty Mutual..XXX-XXX-XXXX...Agt. Susan Poffett;
and yes, I am sure that is it, because she said they only get once a year from it would be the driving record and i did receive an email from the court that they did receive my Certificate and had notified DMV.

Please let me know what steps I need to take because I definitely need to have my premium reduced and as soon as they have that it shall be:) and I will Accept for your payment as well:)

Sandra L. Jennings

SmileSmileOk, it looks to be pretty easy and straightforward:


You you just need to go to the following link:


Fill out that form INF1125 online, then print and mail it to the DMV Headquarters address on the form. For some reason, they want you to write on the top of the form that you are requesting a "certified driver record."


You can also just take the form to your local DMV. In fact, that would probably speed up the process. Either way will work, though. The cost is $5.00.


May all be well with your endeavors! Please don't forget to click on ACCEPT. Thanks!

Hi- Please click on the green ACCEPT button, as it is the only way I can get paid for my assistance.
Patience and 44 other General Specialists are ready to help you