How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mr. Gregory White Your Own Question
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 5240
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Type Your Question Here...
Mr. Gregory White is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have had a dui 8 years ago can i go on a trip to canada

Resolved Question:

i have had a dui 8 years ago can i go on a trip to canada
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 years ago.
You can travel back and forth to Canada as long as you have a passport. If you do not have a passport, you will not be able to travel back and forth out of Canada. You used to be able to, but now a passport is required. As long as it is just a DUI on your record from 8 years ago and you have a valid passport, you would not have any difficulty traveling back and forth to Canada.

All the best. If you need further info, just hit reply. Please be sure to hit accept as that is the only way I receive credit for my response.
Mr. Gregory White and 34 other General Specialists are ready to help you