How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxTom Your Own Question
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...
TaxTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a copy of my accident report in vt on 03-26-2010. My

Resolved Question:

I need a copy of my accident report in vt on 03-26-2010. My cdl li8censa is XXXXXX, and Ineed to know if there is a positive drug test also posted with it
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.
Hello, You can request a copy of the police report at ,. There is a fee. If it was investigated by the State Police you must request it through state headquarters "REPORTS OF MOTOR VEHICLE CRASHES investigated by the Vermont State Police must be requested through the Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles in Montpelier, VT. They can be contacted at(NNN) NNN-NNNNquot;. If there was a drug test it should be included with the report but you also should have received a seperate notice or summons if it was positive. You also can go to your local DMV and for a fee get a copy of your driving record to see if the accident has been reported to your state. Thanks Tom
TaxTom and 26 other General Specialists are ready to help you