How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joan Your Own Question
Joan, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 18534
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...
Joan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have many current magazines that

Resolved Question:

I have many current magazines that I want to send to our service men and woman in Irac. Afghanistan, or other areas over seas and would like to know how I can obtain addresses Of Units in the Army, Navy, Marines and Airforce, as to where I can send them in boxes. Magazine subject matter run the gamat from Fishing, Sporting,ESPN, Money, Finance, Baseball, Football.. along with any special requirements that must be observed when mailing the boxes to the troops. Thank you for your support.
[email protected]
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.


Soldier Angels send books and magazines to the Military personel that are deployed over seas. You can send the magaizines to them and they will send you a donation receipt as well as get the Magazines out to the troops that need them.


These are the addresses that you can ship the magazines to:

Soldiers' Angels
1792 E. Washington Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91104
Soldiers' Angels
4408 N PanAm Exprwy
San Antonio, TX 78218

This is a link to their website:
Joan and 46 other General Specialists are ready to help you